ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Imagine_Brata
    Original poster 384 posts

A wheel to choose skills with would be good. Or what do you think ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• L3AND80
    71 posts

Perfect... as this would help a lot especially in team missions in Legendary and Raids.
    Another thing that bothers me is when I have to change some skill to another variation of the same skill, I have to change its mods too.

• LateNiteDelight
    977 posts

As long as it's optional - I just want to press a key. Wheels make sense for a controller, but they're annoying KB&M.

• Imagine_Brata

@latenitedelight yes assign keys is the best.

• As1r0nimo
    343 posts

Not gonna happen.
    Too many skills, variants and mods.

• L3AND80
    71 posts

For the PC, I think this idea would work well if the following were to happen::

When you press and hold a specific key it would appear with all available abilities and the mouse cursor would also appear and as the player moved the mouse cursor over a from the wheel skills, another sub-menu would appear with its variants, the player would simply click with the left mouse button for the chosen skill and variant to go to the first position or with the right button for the skill to go to the second position. I think this would be much faster and more efficient, because besides everything the player would still have a view of what is happening around them, different from what it is now, depending on the way you are playing, it is very difficult to change an ability in the middle of battle...

...but I think if this has to happen, it will only be at the next The Division.

• Metal_Greg
    113 posts

@as1r0nimo all they would have to do is let you favorite the skills that you would want on the wheel.

• sasorisan1
    53 posts

@imagine_brata
    this implies that you would be able to carry 8 skills?
    or are you wanting a wheel to choose one of the two skills you can carry now?
    i rather click on one button for one skill as it is now.

although i would like a wheel to choose a build.
    too many steps to choose a build as it is now.
    i'm surprised we can do it outside of safe places.

• Nina5805
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Imagine_Brata

@sasorisan1 the wheel is an example, of an alternative. instead of going into the menu as now in several steps. Sometimes you may want to change the decoy to jammer pulse for a few minutes and then back to the decoy. The ability to bind 3-4 buttons to skills also works

Suggested Topics