ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• choencheng
    Original poster 3 posts

When I pick a egg then mission told me break another 49 eggs. But only 48 eggs in the area. And I restart the mission , you point to the egg, the E button show Ammo full !????
    I tried leave it along, But I'm stocking in this *** mission for *** missing egg. Has anyone have same problem too... please tell how to fix that egg plz

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2659 posts

Thanks for your post about the Over Easy Yaran Story, @choencheng - I'm sorry to hear you've been having an issue completing it.

I'm not quite sure I fully understand what's happened when you've tried to complete it. Can you clarify what you mean when you say the E button shows full ammo?

If it helps to explain, you could upload some screenshots to the forum thread, to show what you are seeing. Here's our guide showing how to take screenshots.

I'll keep an eye out for your response 🙂

Official Response
  • choencheng
    Original poster 3 posts

And Egg still missing whenever restart...

• cskiller86
    109 posts

@choencheng Is the egg already in your Inventory, in the Logistics section?

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2659 posts

Thanks for coming back to me with this screenshot, @choencheng - I can see that the prompt to collect the egg is showing this unusual 'ammo full' prompt.

Can you try verifying your game files for me, and then trying the mission again?

If the issue persists, please let me know. In that case, just to make sure I understand what happened:

• You started the mission, collected the first egg, and started destroying the other 49.
    • You could only find 48, so you restarted the mission.
    • After the restart, you couldn't pick up the first egg anymore, getting this 'ammo full' message.
    • This happens every time you restart.

Is that correct? Let me know if that's all accurate, and I'll report this issue to our teams to investigate further internally. Thanks so much for your report!

Official Response
  • choencheng
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    I can't access game files. Because I play via GeforceNow platform...
    It maybe cause by GeforceNow PC installed?

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @choencheng, thanks for getting back in touch. I don't believe it will be possible to verify your files through the GeforceNow platform.

Can you please confirm and sum up the issue as requested by my colleague above?

Additionally, can you check the logistics section to see if it's already in your inventory? A video showing that you cannot collect the egg, and showing that it's missing from your inventory would be great.

@cskiller86 - thanks for helping out here!

• TheOutsider-NL-
    14 posts

@choencheng You know you can also shoot the eggs right?

Suggested Topics