ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thought_admiral
    Original poster 3 posts

I have played FC2, FC3, FC4, FC5, FCND and FCP on PS3, PS4 and PS5. I have to admit that I have enjoyed them all and are a lot of fun. However I am in two minds about getting FC6. I have heard it is very buggy and I really do not want to get any game that is too buggy. I tend to wait at least six months before buying a game so that major bugs are fixed properly. Should I wait until, say, Easter next year or is the game really bad. Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• acarter47
    18 posts

@thought_admiral the game has worked fine for me on PS5. They have Black Friday discounts for like $40, so I'd say it's definitely worth it. The new mechanics take a little to get used to though. The tanks and helicopters were very frustrating at first until I learned how to deal with them.

• YazX_
    186 posts

@thought_admiral simply its FC: the division, if you played the division and enjoyed it then yah, otherwise no, me personally didnt like it

• Netspook
    332 posts

Can't answer about it on PS5, but I can give my general opinions:

Too buggy and glitchy to be bothered with in current state. Worst is the neverending respawning of enemies in large camps, with the dual-ammo type system at second place, etc. I played 2-3 days after release then stopped, but I keep on visiting these forums in hope of seeing my issues being solved. So far they haven't.

I also HATE the over-the-top woke stuff in this game - not completely a gamebreaker, but for me it's certainly VERY close to being one.

And last, the new Vaan DLC - one of the worst DLCs I've ever played, and without doubt the worst one in the FC series, imo. So go for the base version if buying this game.

• heyscot
    63 posts

Guys he asked you to be honest.

• Sleezure
    140 posts

@thought_admiral Well the developers believe the game is "in a good spot," so I wouldn't expect any significant fixes for bugs and/or changes for busted gameplay systems.

Suggested Topics