ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/4 Replies/99 Views
    A_Dehar
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello.

Just bought complete edtition. Started campaing from scratch with all DLC enabled.
    First mission with ship was ok.
    Next mission impossible to complete. No tasks/no possible to progress. Have 1000+ population, can't remove any ruins, can't upgrade houses, etc...
    In support chat message: no support forum anymore, use chat, cause it's better during COVID... In chat button send message just don't works.

Absolutely terrible expirience.

Googled for a problem just to find out, that there are people with same issues from 2019 year. Support quality almost zero for quite common issue.
    And tons of payable DLC...
    How do you like that?!

Same as cheap chinese phones - buy and pray...

Sincerely dissapointed,
    Customer.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• usafirefly7
    47 posts

@a_dehar I was wondering the status of the game today -- Black Friday sale. I am concerned about the total lack of support. No manual for the game on PC. That I have to watch youtube and even that doesn't quite help. I have 35k in funds and watched it drained in months to zero when I had Ubisoft + to try it out. After that I said forget this.

So it's not any better "for the rest of us...."

Thanks for honesty!

• Procnessil
    32 posts

In the meantime I'm having a blast playing.

I would imagine you both did something wrong, or missed something, but with no info provided we can't really help.

• IIAc3sII
    4 posts

I had a technical issue and could not send a support ticket for that "category", instead I had to send this support ticket to "account issues", I suggest you do the same and mention that in the ticket as well that its supposed to be for "gameplay issues" but you couldn't send the ticket there.
    As for missions getting stuck, it happens, I also experienced this a few times and the only way to go around it was to reload a previous save and try the mission again.
    Then when it comes to chat I noticed that its not always available, likely because its based on a certain region and during the night time there simply is nobody online to have a chat with then, so I suggest you give it a try later during the day.

Overall, my technical issue was passed though 4 different GMs, 3 of which who did not even attempt to help me properly and instead put the blame on me, the 4th GM actually tried to help me to a degree but in the end I had to resort to going on discord (Annoverse server) and just have the luck that someone knowledgeable there helped me with my issue, this person on a random discord server was more helpful to me than the GMs, you would expect GMs to know more about their game...

Thank God I can continue to play on my 500+ hour savegame now, but the hoops I had to jump through was not pleasant.

As for usafirefly7 not making enough money, well its difficult at first but you really should look up youtube tutorials or videos on how to get to the investor level, once you reach that money pours in like crazy, I'm guessing your having issues around engineer level and simply build too many factories which cost a lot to maintain but engineers simply don't give you much money, you need to make that jump to investors faster.

Suggested Topics