ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• robertthebard
    Original poster 1 posts

So I'm rebuilding my computer after a crash, and I come here to reinstall Connect. It's been an hour and change now, and I can't get a verification email before the launcher times out. As I sit here, watching the tab for my email, it's just received the verification, but the launcher timed out 2 minutes ago, despite me clicking buttons on the launcher to try to keep it active. It needs some serious attention, since I can't use Connect w/out being logged in, which means I can't purchase anything w/out access to that account.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @robertthebard  thank you for reaching out to us and sorry to hear you have not received the email verifications quickly enough.

It has been known in the past if a player has a regional email instead of say a .com email address, there can be delays sending messages sometimes to the player.

If the email verifications are an issue, you may also be able to set this up on mobile app or SMS messages, instead of email, depending on what region you reside in, which may allow you to receive these notifications quicker. Please see our guide for your region, on if this is possible for your account > https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000064930

If you would like us to check your account for any restrictions on your email address, you can contact us here >
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

Official Response

Suggested Topics