Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpyM3GTR
    Original poster 5 posts

Land of Lions Enbesa island side quests don't start.

Normally, there should be a flag on the islands when the map is opened, but there are gray dots and the missions do not start.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpyM3GTR
    Original poster 5 posts

Some body help me.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 875 posts

Hey there.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this.

Are you using a save that has been going for a long time? This issue was reportedly identified and fixed with a previous patch however it's unfortunately not possible to fix the issue retroactively for older save files.

Official Response
  • SpyM3GTR
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-orion

no, the save file is not old. I opened a new game in case there might be a problem with the recording and quickly discovered Land of Lions and the same problem continued. 

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 325 posts

@spym3gtr Thanks for the update.

Are you able to access the main storyline for Land of Lions? If so, what point have you reached in that storyline? What other quests do you have active at this time?

Official Response
  • ygf0123
    1 posts

I can’t trigger the first quest of the dlc because the Taborime island does not spawn at Enbesa. I only had two campaign sessions and during both sessions whenever I reach Enbesa through expedition I can’t go to Ketema’s lighthouse as it does not exist on the map. The minimap at the bottom left does not show a chunk of landmass at the center of Enbesa and when I actually hover my camera above the center of Enbesa its just ocean. I’ve checked other locations in Enbesa and there is not a single Island named Taborime.

No mods
    Enabled an option that removes fog of war
    Whenever I click on the quest to teleport the camera over to the quest location, nothing happens nor the camera moves.

• SpyM3GTR
    Original poster 5 posts

I progressed smoothly through the main story and none of the side quests started. Active missions tourist dlc iron tower, high life dlc first mission.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1426 posts

Hey guys!

@ygf0123 - I've merged your thread here too as it's noting the same issue.

If you guys could please capture and post some clips demonstrating what you see in-game when attempting to view / start the Enbesa Island quests, we can get this reported onto the game's team.

If you can link them to an external website (such as YouTube) and post the link here that'd be appreciated!

Thank you!

Official Response
  • SpyM3GTR
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-theberry
    I deleted and reinstalled the game. I've updated via Epic to the patch notes and in an endless loop. What happened next 17007 then 17006 I'm really bored.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1007 posts

@spym3gtr Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with these error messages. These messages appear when Ubisoft Connect is unable to start your download.

Would you be able to follow our guide here and let us know if the issue remains after completing these steps?

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics