Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The_Vig1lante
    Original poster 69 posts

Its not clear to me. Does this mean that when I kill baddie with a headshot, my next shot must be a headshot that kills next baddie? or does it mean that I can have other shots that even hit 2nd baddie, but the killing shot must be a headshot?
    I am thinking about using Merciless which fires 2 shots with every press/release, so 2 headshots on 2 different targets is next to impossible.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• The_Vig1lante
    Original poster 69 posts

@the_vig1lante Oh this is another stupid TASK. I had 4, now I have 1. So It means that you HAVE to have 10 consecutive kills with a headshot. Good luck pilgrim. Every time I get sorta into this game IT SUCKS. STUPID ME.

• El3gantSt0rm
    5 posts

@the_vig1lante And you noticed no one actually answered your question, did they? So much for asking for support from anyone.

But! You'll be happy to know that you can get 20% off purchases if you use code BF20!!! Hurry, this is a time limited event!

• the_Kettle
    148 posts

It's only the killing shot which needs to be a headshot, a miss or body shot won't matter as long as it doesn't kill the enemy. I would suggest that merciless is only going to make things more difficult for you, something like a classic m1a would be an easier choice for landing lots of headshots. Or a sniper, of course.

• Noxious81
    470 posts
    (...) Oh this is another stupid TASK. I had 4, now I have 1. So It means that you HAVE to have 10 consecutive kills with a headshot. (...)

Yes of course the counter goes back to 0, when you don't kill an enemy with a headshot. That's what "consecutive" means. You kill four enemies, each one with a headshot – the counter shows 4. You kill the next enemy with a bodyshot – the counter resets to 0. Upon landing the next headshot kill, it will start counting with 1 again.

(...) Or a sniper, of course.

A shotgun is also a good weapon for this task. Because it's easier for a lot of people to hit the head when being rather close to the target. And when firing a shotgun and killing an enemy, only one pallet needs to actually hit the head in order to have this count as a "headshot kill".

• The_Vig1lante
    Original poster 69 posts

"Yes of course the counter goes back to 0, when you don't kill an enemy with a headshot. That's what "consecutive" means"

I completely beg to differ, Thats actually why I asked the question in the first place. Believe it or not, This is the scenario I envisioned the task to be.
    1) I shoot & kill baddie 1 with a headshot.
    2) I then must shoot and kill baddie #2 with my next shot AND it must be a headshot. Consecutive Count = 1.
    3) I then kill baddie #3 in ANY manner except a headshot.
    4) I kill baddie #4 with a headshot.
    5) I kill baddie #5 with my next shot and it is a headshot. Consecutive Count =2.

On top of it all, This is the "Re-Animated Event", so I considered that the "killing shot" could be the a headshot after they are re-animated.

I hope this explains more clearly why I had questions. I know it seems so easy, when you know all of the answers.

• dagrommit
    785 posts
    It's only the killing shot which needs to be a headshot, a miss or body shot won't matter as long as it doesn't kill the enemy.

This is the correct answer, and can easily be confirmed by simple observation.

• Noxious81
    470 posts
    (...) 1) I shoot & kill baddie 1 with a headshot. --> Consecutive headshot kill counter: 1
    2) I then must shoot and kill baddie #2 with my next shot AND it must be a headshot. Consecutive Count = 1. --> Consecutive headshot kill counter: 2
    3) I then kill baddie #3 in ANY manner except a headshot. --> Consecutive headshot kill counter: gets reset to 0
    4) I kill baddie #4 with a headshot. --> Consecutive headshot kill counter: 1
    5) I kill baddie #5 with my next shot and it is a headshot. Consecutive Count =2. --> Consecutive headshot kill counter: 2
    (...)

That's basically how this counter works. It only counts kills (so only the killing blows matter, not any other shots – hits or misses) and you need to kill 10 enemies with a headshot without killing any enemy in between with any other means.

Suggested Topics