ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Padrialos
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm trying to get a build together with 4 pieces of Foundry Bulwark with Repair Skills on them. I can't put Repair Skills on them myself because I want Weapon Damage on these 4 pieces.
    After 250+ hours of farming I got 2 items ?!?!?!?!? I have the mask and gloves now with Repair Skills but still need a holster and kneepads.
    250+ hours to get 2 items of a set. Come on people, that is insane. A game should be fun to play and not feel like going to work.

My question is, is it a bug maybe?
    I get plenty of Foundry Bulwark items but not with Repair Skills on them,

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WrecK3rr
    301 posts

@padrialos That is intentional. Not sure if you remember but they did this via one of the last updates last year.
    Where minor attributes has a higher chance (They never confirmed how high exactly) of matching the core attribute.
    This was something requested by majority of the community.

So In your case, since you're farming Foundry Bulwark,
    majority of the minor attributes will be blue since the core attribute is blue.
    So yea there is a very slight chance that you'll get any reds or yellows.

• Padrialos
    Original poster 2 posts

@wreck3rr But I'm getting plenty of Foundry Bulwark with reds and yellows, but never Repair Skills. Once in a while I get Repair Skills on a mask or gloves but I allready have those.
    But never on a holster or kneepads.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @padrialos ,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

This is indeed working as intended, drops are randomized and there's no guarantee you'll always get what you're missing so in the late-game, you may find a few instances where you're getting things you already have / don't currently need.

We're more than happy to pass your comments regarding the drop rates onto the team as feedback though!

Official Response

Suggested Topics