ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MK_2014
    Original poster 14 posts

Good day ..

I don't normally post or report here about issues recently , only there on Twitter for @assassinscreed tweets .. and I understand it's hard for the team to look up there unlike here ..

but this issue must be addressed and maybe it's known issue but still .. as title says the characters mostly talking while their mouth closed which ruin the experience for sure .. I noticed that first with Oskoreia festival event a lot .. but I finished the event with that , it was bad experience but I finished it at least .. then I saw this a lot on Siege of Paris .. A Paid DLC that you expect to enjoy everything possible and it would worth your money that you invested in .. I was very disappointed because the festival is free and it would be fixed eventually .. the Siege of Paris launched a while ago and after all polish and updates .. I see this !!

I believe first this happened before on this game and it got fixed I'm sure .. now apparently it returned and what I believe it's bug that came with Oskoreia festival event update .. because this issue started there personally for me .. and if somebody have time .. this probably happening in the whole game which includes base main story and Wrath or Druids and Siege of Paris and free festival events .. anything that includes cutscenes ..

I finished Siege of Paris already days ago .. the story was great everything .. just having Eivor and all the characters mostly talk while their mouth closed definitely ruined the experience. I figured to report that for anyone that later would play to have this fixed as soon ..

here's A Clip of what I'm talking about , and this on one of the main quests cutscene of The Siege of Paris DLC .. just an example because I believe it's happening in the whole game with certainly the Oskoreia festival event.

Edit **
    it's seems that I can't paste any links here unfortunately .. and can't upload a video clip directly as I don't have privilege it says ..
    '>

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Helenka_l
    3 posts

@mk_2014 hello. Same here. Mouths shut after new update. As well couple of times characters didnt talk at all, thank god I play with the subtitles so I could follow the story.

Suggested Topics