ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Karmachaositgp
    Original poster 114 posts

Ok late player to divisions 1 and 2 and a solo player, 1 wasn't that bad outside the huge damage sponges of enemies and the terriable concept of the dark zone other than that it was enjoyable single player game for $13 and change on sale I got my monies worth. Same price for second one just finished dlc and the summit again solo and story was weaker than the first and it's clear there trying to push co-op hard core with this one and a boring repetitive end game that I have no desire for which is fine since I paid next to nothing for it would of been annoyed if I payed full price since game is pretty buggy yet like G phillips side mission never marked as completed in my log even though I did it and it popped up on my screen but it never registered in the completed side missions and thats the only one I'm missing out of 40. No work around works that I found. Several challenges in the summit like the using only the pistol for 3 floors never tracked multiple times(5) (yes I only used my pistol no gadgets not even armor kits and never swapped weapons off of pistol. This games been out for how long and these issues were brought up over a year or more ago and there still present.
    There is just no quality any more. Except the few PlayStation exclusives I've played like Horizon, God of War, Ghost and some others where they did blow me away. I have not felt that way in years with xbox. Ok rant over.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics