ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• elgyd2012
    4 posts

How to increase the chase distance of a player. Is that what I miss? Playing like a sniper and attacking from a distance of 300m, no one is chasing me
    I can just lie in the grass and shoot the entire squad.

• elgyd2012
    4 posts

@jaruto7

How to increase the chase distance of a player. Is that what I miss? Playing like a sniper and attacking from a distance of 300m, no one is chasing me
    I can just lie in the grass and shoot the entire squad.

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts

@elgyd2012 No, what I'm saying is to decrease (just slightly) aiming when enemies shooting us from 150-180 meters max. So what I mean by that is that you still has a great chance to get shot but not every bullet is hitting your body with a laser precision.

• elgyd2012
    4 posts

@jaruto7

And I would like them to give chase after me when I shoot them from 300, 400, 500m ...
    And it seems to me that it only works up to 200m at the moment. Above 200m, the pursuit is not sent.

And I would like them to give chase after me when I shoot them from 300, 400, 500m ...
    And it seems to me that it only works up to 200m at the moment. Above 200m, the pursuit is not sent.

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts

@elgyd2012 Oh now I understand what you're saying 😄 Yes, but I will crank up this further, enemies should hear most sniper rifle shots to about almost 900 meters so for a game 700-800 meters would have been a sweet spot to not hearing those shots. Also I would try to make the pursuit system better for grounded vehicles that lasts much longer than usual though. Currently they give up pursuit very quick so there's no real danger.

• elgyd2012
    4 posts

@jaruto7
    YES, YES, YES!!

I love playing as a sniper, and it's not that far from being perfect.
    Good chase and it will be perfect!

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts
    • Increase the distance of spawn for player after dying (if players playing default version of mod). Currently if you died and it happens that you spawn close to the base chances are that sniper will spot you immediately after spawn and raise the alarm. That's something that in our opinion should be reconsider to change a little bit for Spartan Mod.
    • Disable the behavior of enemies who are shooting at you while sprinting at the same time. This is annoying and unrealistic.
    • Could you bring back the old slow inertia movement for characters you as a player was using? Previously in Alpha public test build the movement was much more realistic because the character could have to loose speed before finally to stopped move for good.
    • (Optional) Disable the ability to use cloak invisibility.

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts

@vahndaar Can you update your mod? Ubisoft already released next patch so Spartan Mod stopped working anymore.

• vahndaar
    129 posts

@JaRuTo7

I'll have a look in the next day or so and update, will drop a post and link in here when done.

Have to say though, end of an era!

V

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts

@vahndaar End of an era, indeed. But not for us!
    Spartan Mod compensate the zero support from now on that Ubisoft is giving.

• vahndaar
    129 posts

That's it, 3 years later and the game has never been off my system. Granted haven't played much recently but nothing scratches that itch like GR.

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts

@vahndaar Thank you for your hard work! The PC community will be still alive because of this mod, I think. And if you will still update this mod in the future. We are in good hands!

• MikeWeeks
    278 posts

@vahndaar --

Just ran a somewhat quick test after the update to TU 4.5.0 and with the mod - no problems observed.

Still, wouldn't be a bad idea to do your own test, being the author and all ... 🙂

• vahndaar
    129 posts

Yep, seems to be working ok after a quick boot up. I'll test more thoroughly later today but I can see the pointers are all hooking and no obvious issues.

If anyone does encounter problems, let me know but should be all good!

V

• carlosart1989
    154 posts

@vahndaar, are these mods available for PlayStation 4 (PS4), would you please make amod that include all the weapons that I have requested in my past posts and also would you please make a mod that adds back the infinitive shootouts from Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts with the Unidad enemy into Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

Thanks.

• OCRG10
    29 posts

YESSSS!! PLEASE!!! make an update of your great mod. Ubisoft let this franchise die.

• JaRuTo7
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • OCRG10
    29 posts

@vahndaar
    HI
    thanks for your great mod. I had previously tried it and today that I can play it I think I have found some changes:
    - The enemy reaction returned by default or was it always like this? for example: spartan mod 3 enemies guarding a motorcycle, I shot one and the other 2 before they ran to hide or they detected me. Now I shoot and the others have some time thinking about what to do.
    - Weapon damage changes were seen? I think so.

And if it is possible to ask you for a request:
    - The sound that the enemies' weapons make can be increased to generate even more heat zone?
    - The sound of explosions can be increased?
    - Can you increase the number of enemy NPCs? as in bases and patrols?
    - When they discover you in a base and you hide after a short time they return to normal, maybe if you hide they remain on yellow alert, watching?
    - The probability that the shot will hit you is less with distance? except snipers.
    - When you are in the open world when fighting with pups, you can hear them talking on the radio asking for reinforcements or saying "the enemy is here", is it possible that they really call for reinforcements?

Thanks! your efforts are gratefully received.

Are you going to be updating the mod or something like that?

• MikeWeeks
    278 posts
    @vahndaar
    HI
    thanks for your great mod. I had previously tried it and today that I can play it I think I have found some changes:
    - The enemy reaction returned by default or was it always like this? for example: spartan mod 3 enemies guarding a motorcycle, I shot one and the other 2 before they ran to hide or they detected me. Now I shoot and the others have some time thinking about what to do."

This comment caught my eye as I've been messing around in gameplay with how the mod interacts with some of the original in-game settings.

The more you play, the more you can experience the various variables at work - both non-mod (default) and what the mod does. Some examples: Are in a hidden status? Your difficulty level? Shot the NPC further away from you looking the other way first, or the one facing you? Shoot an aerial police drone that's beyond the NPCs actual position first? Shoot first an NPC that's somewhat isolated from the others?

There's also the mod variable Player Detection Speed Multiplier, which can be changed.

When adding the mod there are more variables and all these various possible settings impact each other, so depending on how you wish to play the game (with the mod), try the varies settings to fit your taste.

• OCRG10
    29 posts

HI, I tested the mod for a long time, sometimes there are fun moments and other difficult ones that not even escaping is possible.

Do you know how to edit the variables or parameters of the mod? or where I can see an example of what to do? I saw some comments on Nexus about people editing damage or ammo count but nothing that helped me.

Suggested Topics