ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dirtyharry1947
    Original poster 1 posts

Far Cry 6 will not run since last update

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• feno_uk
    1 posts

just downloaded on windows 11 via ubisoft store, wont even load past the syncing saves with cloud.

• Gotein
    1 posts
    @dirtyharry1947 Me too

• schurll
    1 posts

@dirtyharry1947 mine too, since a week!

• gianikken
    2 posts

@dirtyharry1947
    Mine too, since last update when clicking on PLAY on uplay the mini loading screen appears for 3 secs then disappears and the game does not start and PLAY button is active again. I've uninstalled the game, verified the files twice, run as admin, deleted Cache everything and still not able to get the game runing

• B1G_Wotsit
    2 posts

@dirtyharry1947 same here mate i spoke to the ubisoft support all they said was to check my drivers were up to date and verify game files and i told them i already did this its a joke bought the game and its literally unplayable

• sperkele
    2 posts

@b1g_wotsit

Same here. I changed my keyboard language to US and that worked once. Now problems came back and nothing works.

• BabyEgg28
    1 posts

just bought and pressed play, and this game isnt working, whats going on?

when can fix it??

• samtara70
    1 posts

Same problem here, brand new pc installed updates, then ubisoft then downloaded fc6, gets to load screen and disappears, verified files....nothing, there must be a fix????

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

Hey folks!

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashing issues in Far Cry 6.

If you are yet to please first try the steps here.

If this does not work please let us know and we will look into this further with each of you.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Darax1991
    1 posts

ubisoft is [censored] thief 😉 he destroy game last patch and not repair !

• Suvvy90
    5 posts

@schurll haven’t been able to play for 4 weeks! It’s ridiculous! £60 on a game which is unplayable!!

• WID992007
    132 posts

@suvvy90 hmm i been playing it since the day it shipped without a problem ,, yes all updates installed .. so yes the issue is somewhere on your PC
    my system is running it perfectly fine in 1080 P Ultra settings with the HD texture pack installed

ASUS R 9 270H motherboard
    Intel I 5 7600 K overclocked to 4.4 ghz on all cores
    16 gig of Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR 4 in dual channel mode
    12 gig EVGA RTX 3060 XC gaming card >vid driver = 472.12 Standard drivers (non DCH)
    game is installed to my Samsung EVO old 840 SSD as is Ubi connect
    Win 10 Pro

contact UBI support directly if you can't get it running

• antipaavi
    1 posts

I had the same issue, game closed automatically at the small launch screen. For me the fix was to delete files from Nvidia's shader cache. The apps will recreate them at next launch and some of them may be open by other applications.

See here for some details: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/9y52qd/can_i_delete_contents_of/

• Suvvy90
    5 posts

@wid992007 iv contacted them many times and they seem to be useless and keep saying we don’t no when it will be fixed. I play it on ps4, I don’t have the pc version.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Hey everyone, I really appreciate you all reaching out about this issue of the game not launching, and instead getting stuck at the splash screen, following our patch on 16th November. I'm sorry to hear about this, and my sincerest apologies for the delay in responding to the thread.

As mentioned in our announcement, sorting this out is currently our highest priority. The announcement also includes a workaround that has worked for many players, which might help in the meantime.

Please keep an eye on News & Announcements, where we will be announcing any updates on this issue. I'd recommend setting it to 'watched' at the top, so that you get notified when we make new announcements.

My apologies once more for the inconvenience while we work to get this resolved. Please let me know if there's any questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Rward73
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Any news when this issue is gonna be patched ? I have tried everything and Far Cry 6 does not get passed the splash screen and nothing loads ?

After paying £40 + for the PC version why should I have to " work around " the issue, trying hours on end getting this to work ?

Please sort ASAP

I hope you will respond to this tech issue with a positive outcome

Thanks

Rich

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @rward73, I'm afraid currently we're unable to provide updates regarding this. That said, I want to assure you that this is the teams highest priority. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics