Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aeralure
    Original poster 7 posts

Can't get the SHD in the sewer. I understand the key to open the final door was moved from the elite flamethrower unit to a panel box next to the door with the lock you shoot off, but there is no key there for me. I have logged in and out and redid this a few times with no success. The issue may be that when I first came here, I was trying to figure out what to do, and accidentally looted this panel box from the other side of the locked door when first exploring. I got a Utility Key, but the game is not registering that I have it or giving me another.

Video of a re-run to try to get it (after I have logged out and returned - I have done this a half dozen times - excuse the lazy gameplay lol):

Please assist/advise, as this is part of finalizing Haven upgrades and also presumably getting a trophy.

Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    470 posts

Well at least you're looking at the right boy to loot the key from. But in your video we're looking at an opened box – have you tried returning to the box after waiting for it to reset? It usually resets with all the other key boxes and loot/material containers. And if you're lucky, the box might reset also with a respawned utility room key.

• aeralure
    Original poster 7 posts

@noxious81 Haha thanks. Yeah, I have logged off and back on and tried it a few times, but the key won't regenerate (assuming that is my issue). My next test is to wait a few more hours and go back and try. I suspect though that my character is flagged for having the key, even though I can't use it, and it won't generate another one for me.

• aeralure
    Original poster 7 posts

Update: I read on another Reddit post I found from some time back that waiting 24 hours resets things. It did. So while there is still an outstanding bug with this SHD, if you wait for the reset and do things in the proper order, it'll work out.

Resolved.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Hey there @aeralure ,

I'm very sorry it's taken so long for us to pick this up, thank you for keeping the thread updated!

Great to see you've since found a resolution, thank you for sharing it here.

If there's anything further we can help with at all, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics