Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

It's sad to see that every day things get worse in this game, whether with bugs that have been there since the release, whether with the increasingly constant crashes and also how the developers treat this game. One of the few things that's left for me is to play in Legendary as a team and explore the open world, there aren't always reasonable players to play in Legendary (understand by "reasonable" anyone who doesn't come out ahead shooting like that a "ret @rd", not waiting for the team to position themselves and arrange their skills for each area), finally I'm going to talk about the open world:

WHAT A DISGUSTING IDEA IS THIS OF STAYING ALL TIME NPCs SHOWING OUT OF NO THING ON THE BACKS OF PLAYERS?
    Am I playing Doom, with a bunch of demons popping out of hell's portals?

Damn, the player does not walk 20 meters that NPCs appear and when the battle starts with them and tries to retreat, to reposition themselves, reload a weapon or even change the vest, out of nowhere behind him (or to the sides) another group of NPCs appears, this is annoying, besides all the bugs, you still have to put up with it, what made me like The Division and think it was a different game was the fact that I had to stop, think, reason, create builds and calculate my steps... but not now, it seems that more and more I'm playing one of these frantic FPS where a lot of enemies come up and I have to go shooting like a crazy, no time to position or even think.

If this The Division were what I knew from the beginning, I wouldn't have 300h out of the almost 3000h that I have, as it's too "commonplace" increasingly similar to most action games out there... ie , just the outdated formula of: "Shoot first ALWAYS ask later..." which translated to games is: Kill, kill, kill... and that's it.

Sorry for the long outburst, but The Division is much more than that, I'm not liking the path I see the game is taking as we'll probably have the successor in two years, and have one or two modes and a more "differentiated" game like they are. the raids, The Summit and Legendary quests (even with their ridiculous exaggerations I also think they should make more quests available in this mode as that's what most players have been playing since launch) I support these different modes, but make this a pattern by making the whole game like this, NO.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    363 posts

@l3and80

enemies popping out of no where as far as i can tell can only occur in two situations , one particular room in the summit , the one where the first batch of enemies come out of a door in the middle of the room ,the second batch pops up all around you if you are still in the middle of the room , you learn adapt and you are not there but expecting them pop up to kill them from a safe distance.

the other one is the server desincs , those are a pain because the enemies are invisible and cant be shoot , but they can shoot you , usualy easily spotted when you know where they are suposed to come from , door opens, no npcs for 2 or 3 seconds, im running for cover or putting the shield up until they find the FIX button.

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    75 posts

@l3and80 use tactician drone and you will never have a guy show up behind you without you being aware of it. As for crashes, that started happening since the last update a month or so back. I'm sure they'll fix the problem in the next one. Anyway, what are you going to do? Play battlefield 2042? lol that game is a nightmare of bugs. This isn't so bad when you look at releases these days.

• BT3241
    97 posts

They are meant to be active all the time - they retake control points even against each other without a player being involved - the red gun shows them attacking. That was one of the biggest problems with Division 1 once you finished it the streets are dead and all there is is main missions. The enemy in D2 is always active and continue to invade the city giving more opportunities to get loot. I don't want dead streets with no enemies and activities. Its how the game was meant to be. Now that would be boring.

Suggested Topics