ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CageJoo
    Original poster 3 posts

When I was playing Dice game.
    I found this bug can make 100% win.

When after throw dice, You can throw again each dice If you don't like a result.

It's easy,
    submit a dice (Do not make sure, Just take out of cup) and get back to cup again.
    then, I can get a different result of dice. (can easily earn bless points)

I thinks this is a bug. need to fix it.

Have a good day.
    ---------------- Add -----------

Sorry, I did a test just now.

it isn't work anytime.

But, I was experience it more than 3times.
    I was try to find more detailed. But, I couldn't. sorry about it. Anyway, It is not a big issues. so, just forget.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1492 posts

@cagejoo

Sounds like it's not supposed to work like that but I'd prefer Ubisoft to fix other things first, this is not actually a problem as it's helpful and can be ignored anyway.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1492 posts

@cagejoo

This didn't happen for me in Ravensthorpe, moving the die did nothing to the result of the roll. Where were you? Any other details?

• CageJoo
    Original poster 3 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Sorry, Friend.
    I was test about it when after you told me.

It isn't work nomally. just work sometimes.
    I was experience this bug 2times more when during test. But, I couldn't find more detail how it work.

Anyway, It's not a big issues. so, I give up to find how.

Wanna upload video files but, I couldn't upload video file in this forum.
    So, I just upload some captures photos.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3690 posts

Hi @cagejoo and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

You mentioned that you wanted to upload a video. Can you please upload your video demonstrating the issue to a file sharing website then copy and paste the URL link in this thread.

Official Response
  • CageJoo
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo Hello, My friend.
    here,

I just upload bug report video what i was experience dice game before.

• Ubi-Keo

@cagejoo Thanks for the video, I will forward this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1492 posts

@ubi-keo

I have never seen this, I did a bit of testing in fact (as you can see in this thread). Xbox One. I'm not attempting to argue, rather it might be specific. I'd maybe not have renamed it "exploit in orlog" for that reason, though it hardly matters.

• Ubi-Keo

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks for your reply.

I renamed this thread as this is an exploit if it's not intended behaviour, which I don't think it is in Orlog.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1492 posts

@ubi-keo

I understand why you renamed it but it's not something that anyone can do; I have never seen this behaviour. For that reason I don't think it can really be called an exploit. It doesn't matter though, I was being picky.

Suggested Topics