ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• r1gary
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi
    i wish to request a feature either that allows you to favourite clothing pieces and weapons or in addition an ability to have numerous different builds saved for different circumstances.or even both please.

the issue I am finding is that with every week there are new clothing items with different attributes that are great for varying circumstances that are very difficult to remember which attributes are on which item or even if it’s a headpiece, or boots etc.

here is an example, when I get to an area it’s good to use the headpiece that has the attribute to see enemies through walls, however when running to get to that area it is preferential to use items that have movement speed and stamina recovery, or with weapons when you take over a checkpoint it’s good to use a gun with fire, to shoot the propaganda board that needs to be destroyed but trying to remember exactly what the item or weapon type is and then exactly which of the many items I have is frustrating. And as more sets and guns get added this gets more and more problematic as each category grows and trying new items and sets is difficult due to not remembering what you started with and easily returning to your initial build.

if it could be possible to favourite items then that would help be able to locate items of clothing and weapons you like to benefit your playstyle and make them easy to find, in addition a build mechanic allowing you to save separate builds and change from the menu when needed would be good to allow for changes depending on the situation.

I hope this makes sense and can be considered for implementation.

kindest regards

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

Saved loadouts are one thing i find to be so hard to believe it is not in the game.

I never used them in Immortals, but even that game has 3 save loadout slots.

You have so much gear here, and between spec ops, regular play, and the fact that you choose to go with gear set pieces to gain perks, it is quite frankly unbelievable there's no way to save different gear builds.

Suggested Topics