Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aeralure
    Original poster 7 posts

Loving the game. I'm relatively new to it, but finished tiers 1-5 and close to finishing NY.

I know it's not seen a lot of content in the past year (any), but there are plans for the future, so I think it is worth noting that the game is too antisocial for a coop game. There's clans, but I have no idea what anyone in the clan is doing because there is no clan chat channel. Similarly, its great we can see other players in Safe Houses, but why, really? If there is no open chat channel, we can't hang out, visit, form a group, etc. Team/group channel as well.

These channels could have an optional toggle to hidden, and there wouldn't be a world chat, so I wouldn't think there's be any spam really. If you don't want conversation in the Safe Houses, just hide the channel. Same goes for clan and group chat(s).

The game would be so much better with this. Would feel more connected to the world and meeting other players. Also knowing what my clan is doing or organizing something. If this option exists, I have not found it on the PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    798 posts

@aeralure

I think those channels are in there, you need to look closer.

• aeralure
    Original poster 7 posts

Really? I have been through and through the menus and controls settings for the PS5 and see nothing of the sort. Anyone on console know if you can access this and how?

• Adrian-11
    798 posts

@aeralure

Ah, sorry, I'm on PC, no clue about PS.

• aeralure
    Original poster 7 posts

@adrian-11 Appears only to be a PC feature. I wish and hope it to be implemented for consoles. Played FFXIV on the Pro for a year and it was invaluable to social life and extension of game life and play time. Obviously, hop in Discord for team play, but the times you are just playing the game, it's needed I'd think to stay on top of what clan mates are doing and just to add a bit of social element to seeing other players in Safe Houses and match areas.

Suggested Topics