ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hpoonis2010
    Original poster 5 posts

Installed Valhalla 2 days ago. Nothing but crash after crash after crash.

The crashes in themselves are tedious and boring, but not as boring and tedious as having to sit through the multitude of startup cr@p before one can actually interact with the game. In my world there are two genders: male and female. I don't need messages trying to convince me otherwise. One or two crashes would not necessitate me having to deal with ubisoft support but the quantity of these is forcing me into some action. 11 Years of dealing with ubi support and every time it makes my skin crawl as your support is awful!

I would open a support ticket but there is no longer any real support.
    I would do live support chat but there is no live chat despite suggesting to the paying public that there is.
    I would trawl through the forums but I cannot be bothered to do your job for you.

Over the last 5 months I had an Assassin binge - installed and played:

AC2
    Brotherhood
    Revelations
    III
    Black Flag
    Unity
    Syndicate
    Origins
    Odyssey

No problems with ANY of these, but the new title just decides to give up the ghost constantly.

It will come as not surprise that I have windows10, and would trust this OS as far as I can [censored].

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 598 posts

Hello @hpoonis2010 and welcome to Discussions! Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

I understand from your post that you have random crashes while playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla and there must be a reason why game constantly crashes.
    Please can you check through the steps in this article and see if there's anything you haven't tried yet, as we just need to rule out any of the most common causes of issues on PC first of all.

If you still have issues after this, let us know here and we can create a support case for you, as we'll need to get some system files (DX Diag and MSINFO) from you to look into this further. You can find how to create these files from clicking on them towards the bottom of the page on the above link.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics