ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/4 Replies/58 Views
    Solostarian
    Original poster 3 posts

So for the first time I saw a mission that offered moneda as reward so I jumped on it. Didnt even notice that it was a thing I had a slot for on the character inventory page, next to pesos.

When I finished the mission, with each of the five stages being completed successfully, I got all the rewards except the moneda.

Is this a bug or am I not supposed to have access to this currency till later in the game?

Just feel robbed as it was a 10 hour mission. XD

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Hey there, @solostarian - thanks for reaching out about this. I understand you'd not received the Monedas you'd expected from a Los Bandidos mission. That's most unusual!

Has this happened again with subsequent operations? As far as I can see, this isn't something that has otherwise been reported, so I'd like to have this looked into by our development teams. Would you be able to take some screenshots next time you do a mission that awards Moneda? One showing your total Moneda before the mission, one showing how much it offers, and another showing your Moneda after the mission. Here's our support article describing how best to take screenshots, and the resulting images can be uploaded in a response in this forum thread.

Thanks again for your post, and let me know if I can clarify the above request at all 🙂

Official Response
  • Solostarian
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-thrupney Thanks for the response!

It just happened again, finished a mission and did not get the Monedas. That is twice now and $800 less than I should have, showing zero at the moment.

Is there a way to trouble shoot this or am I out of luck and just going to have to skip these missions?

Thanks for your reply in advace!

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @solostarian, I'm sorry to hear this and thanks for getting back in touch. As requested by my colleague above,  this isn't something that has otherwise been reported, so I'd like to have this looked into by our development teams. Did you take some screenshots after the mission that awards Moneda? One showing your total Moneda before the mission, one showing how much it offers, and another showing your Moneda after the mission?

Once this has been provided we'll forward this report over to the development team. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics