Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lordbenito33
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, since yesterday the multiplayer of Anno 1404 history edition no longer works. When launching Internet or LAN, a message saying "Session creation ..." remains indefinitely. Do you have any information? Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Pommie1982
    1 posts

@lordbenito33 I have the same issue!

• lufear
    2 posts

@lordbenito33 Same Issue here and for two friends of mine

• Lintheman
    1 posts

Same issue here! I get a pop-up screen which says: Creating session... Please wait!

And it remains stuck on that. I've waited for 10 minutes already.

• jjjt
    1 posts

@lordbenito33
    Yeah, same issue for me and a friend.

• redbcn1
    1 posts
    Hello, since yesterday the multiplayer of Anno 1404 history edition no longer works. When launching Internet or LAN, a message saying "Session creation ..." remains indefinitely. Do you have any information? Thank you

Same!

• Stroessnerr
    1 posts

same for me and a friend of mine. I contacted Ubi-Support, but got only a standard answer: Check your network and open the required ports.
    It doesn't work any more since the update on 23.11.2021.

• UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

Hey all!

I'm sorry to hear that everyone here is experiencing this issue, thank you all for reaching out! Just to confirm, has everyone here gone through these connection troubleshooting steps? Please also verify your game files following this guide for Steam, or this guide for Ubisoft Connect. Let me know if you're still unable to connect after the provided steps, so we can check further into this.

Official Response
  • lufear
    2 posts

Hello Ubimint,

The multiplayer seems to work again since today.
    I don't know what happened, but someone might have fixed it at Ubisoft.

Ps. I did not follow all of the specific steps for troubleshooting as my connection when playing anno 1800 multiplayer was just fine.

Thanks for the reply on this forum!

• UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

Hey, @lufear! It's great to hear that multiplayer is working for you again, thanks for letting me know! If you experience any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🙂 Happy gaming!

Official Response
  • shanedizagrotti
    1 posts

Hey there, I just wanted to report that I just installed the game and this problem still persists. Any ideas?

• SDGUvex
    1 posts

I have the same problem. Loading a saved local network multiplayer game is stuck for ever at "Creating Session - Please wait...". Any solution?

• Ubi-Thorlof
    Community Developer 117 posts

Hey all, the multiplayer should be running again, please have a look 🙂

Official Response
  • EmmanuelVnzl
    2 posts

@lordbenito33 Same here!

• EmmanuelVnzl
    2 posts

@Ubi-Thorlof The game don't star

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 309 posts

Hey @emmanuelvnzl, sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues!

It's a bit unclear from your messages whether you're seeing an issue starting the game itself, or if you're experiencing the same issue that's been mentioned in this post. I'll try and offer some guidance for either situation.

If you're having trouble starting the game, please try running in compatibility mode. If the issue persists, please complete the steps in this guide.

If you're getting stuck when attempting to connect to multiplayer or online game modes, please complete connectivity troubleshooting and update this thread with your results.

Official Response
  • Luke_212
    1 posts

Hi, as all people in this thread said, the Multiplayer in Anno 1404 Venice does not load saved multiplayer games. I have the same problem since todays afternoon. It loads single player games without any issues.Only multiplayer does not load.
    You can start a new multiplayer game and you can play it together with other people. And you can also save it. But if you try to load this game (saved a minute ago) and click load, you can see the small window with the info:

Creating session... Please wait!

So it is definitely not the network problem or the hardware problem.

As i have the Polish language version installed I can show you the screen with the above information window in my language in the picture below:

It waits endlessly, so you can only close it by clicking the button and you are back to the main manu. All other options work properly, just Multiplayer load system completely dead.
    Looks like something on the Ubisoft server stopped working.

• Marakas1993
    3 posts

hello i have problem with anno 1404 venice when i try play in multiplayer mode with my friends i have only window with this: create new game please wait

• Marakas1993
    3 posts

@luke_212 ja nie mogę wcale odpalic multi ani save ani nowej gry

• Basileus.Kermit
    2 posts

@marakas1993 Yeah, I have the same issue as well where it is stuck on the "Creating Session... Please wait!" window when I try to host a multiplayer game. It was working fine yesterday.

Suggested Topics