Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bezobjawowy
    1 posts

@ubi-mushy
    Hey,
    I did the tracert command (https://www.ubisoft.com/pl-pl/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/performing-a-trace-route-on-pc/000095397) and got it:

Comparing the screenshot from there to today - today is too many steps with timed out.

• Marakas1993
    3 posts

@romannumeralsi two days ago i play with my friends now we have problem

• VJedi_13
    4 posts

Hello,

Same issue here. I played the 12/12 with a friend and we saved the game. We can't load the save from the main menu, neither create a new multiplayer internet session. We are stuck on the "Creation session, please wait" window.

• RandallC75
    1 posts
    Hello,

Same issue here. I played the 12/12 with a friend and we saved the game. We can't load the save from the main menu, neither create a new multiplayer internet session. We are stuck on the "Creation session, please wait" window.

Me as well. My wife and I started, paused and reloaded a game yesterday...today we can't load. "Creating Session...Please Wait!" forever 😞

• Basileus.Kermit
    2 posts

@randallc75 for now the best solution I have is to just start a new game on a LAN Network. If you are not on the same network, you could download hamachi to mimic playing on the same network.
    Hope this helps!

• VJedi_13
    4 posts

@basileus-kermit

We have tried this. We can play a new session with Multiplayer LAN Network thanks to Hamashi, but when we quit after saving the game, we can't load the savegame to play again. When i go to "Multiplayer LAN Network" i can invite my friend but i can't see any load button so it starts a new game. When i go to "load" in the main menu, i can see the savegame but when i select it, i have the "Create new session please wait" window and it stucks on it.

How do you manage to load the savegame to play with a friend in LAN Network ?

• Oxurux
    1 posts

Same issue here. I'm playing with 4 other friends and none of us able to create or join a multiplayer game. It's been almost 2 days and the problem still persists.

• VJedi_13
    4 posts

We did nothing, it's working again.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

Hi @VJedi_13

Glad to hear this appears to be working again.

Should any players continue to see issues, would you please be sure to complete the steps given in our Anno connectivity guide here. If the issue remains, we'd ask you to then contact us through a support case, so that you can forward us your generated system files.

If any players have any questions, or have difficulties creating a case, please let us know!

Official Response
  • TE5LA
    15 posts

@lordbenito33 When I start a multiplayer game, both of us start on the same ship at the same town and can both control the ship. We each see a red circle around the ship when we select it and a white circle around the ship when the other selects it. This is very weird. Also, under Diplomacy, there is an NPC and my profile portrait and both of our names are under my profile. It's like we are playing co-op on the same ship. Does he sail the ship and I fire the cannons? This is crazy.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Hey @te5la thanks for posting about your multiplayer expereince in Anno 1404 History Edition.

It sounds like you are playing the co-op mode multiplayer, instead of the normal multiplayer where you play against each other.

The game multiplayer game modes work like this >

Online Co-Op
    You can play together with friends and share control of one empire by adding a friend below you on the multiplayer campaign screen. You will start with one ship between you at the beginning of the game.

Online Multiplayer
    To play with a friend as a rival, please create a separate slot for them on the multiplayer start screen and invite them to the game. To continue your online game mode, please select the correct campaign from the main menu Load option.

Are you able to check your multiplayer player options, to see if you are able to play as rivals, instead of controlling the same ships?

Official Response

Suggested Topics