Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TedWhisker.
    Original poster 3 posts

I have a race condition experienced on PC due to a single button (L3) triggering both sprint AND 'map view'. I cannot sprint. There are two actions tied to (B) as well, I cannot manage to determine those. I am using the latest drivers that windows seems to provide. Where can I go to continue trouble shooting?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dasilvarick
    1 posts

I have same problem if controller is connect by bluetooth. Try connect by usb for test.

• TedWhisker.
    Original poster 3 posts

@dasilvarick oh! I will try that. My USC Type c already ran out on my 1yr old Series X controller though so that's not a fix unfortunately 😞

• Noxious81
    475 posts

Do you have other Bluetooth devices connected to your PC?

Because at least when playing at the Series X, other connected Bluetooth devices can interfere with the controllers. So disconnecting them often is a fix – for Xbox users that is. But maybe it's at least an idea for your issue?

• TedWhisker.
    Original poster 3 posts

@noxious81 No other devices connected at the moment, but I will research that thanks. Of course I'd love Ubisoft to like, help too

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Hey @tedwhisker ,

Sorry for our delay in getting back to you!

In similar instances I've seen of odd control issues with Series X / S controllers, using it via a wired connection has very often resolved the issue.

Given that the game predates the Series X, while it is still running as an X-Input controller, attempting to use it wirelessly appears to result in some issues.

If you could please try plugging in the controller and letting us know if there's any changes?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • SteelRatHDRPG
    5 posts

@ubi-theberry

These problems are specific to Ubisoft games, and are a major pain. This is not a controller issue, and not a bluetooth issue, it is a Ubisoft issue, and has been going on for a long time.

Using the wireless controller in wired mode was a fix, but as of yesterday, my controller stops responding constantly. Again, does not happen in non-Ubisoft PC games.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1003 posts

@steelrathdrpg Hello there!

Thanks for posting here. We've sent you a reply in your thread here so that we can look into the problem for you and investigate further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics