Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrGrippz
    Original poster 26 posts

Fix him.

Less dodge cancel recovery. More stina drain. Get rid of smoke bomb. Yeeeeeresh!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    804 posts

@mrgrippz orochi is fine, slip through needs to be nerfed, smoke bomb needs to be removed.

• MayanKingGaming
    391 posts

@deathtocakl agree but I think undodgeables spam is sometimes problematic, IDK if for the stamina cost or because some animations are confusing, maybe is my poor selection of main, cause against warlord thay are not hard.
    off topic
    Maybe you will stream sometime? I do 2-3 times a week. Maybe we can see you in action.
    BTW I could not get the effect, damn only 5 points left.

• deathtocakl
    804 posts

@mayankinggaming I'd love to stream for you! I've been playing glad recently. I will warn you. Duels are where I excel, 4v4s I'm better than most, but not a god. Twitch.tv/deathtocakl

Since there's double xp rn I'll just play any time I'm home and stream.

On the topic of orochi. He's 100% reactable for me with a tiny bit of focus. I've fought it so much that I'm just used to it.

• MayanKingGaming
    391 posts

@deathtocakl yes on a good day I could parry them all day.

well lets see it, I like duels too in fact I like do them on stream buuuuut my gpu is crap so when I stream my loss of fps make me less (much less) competitive
    glad is an interesting choice for streams cause the deflects are super flashy for the viewers, sadly there is no video man, when you will stream?

• MayanKingGaming
    391 posts

@deathtocakl https://www.twitch.tv/mau_flota I can show you how to put a trailer so we can see your deflects!

• MayanKingGaming
    391 posts

I will follow you to be in touch so I can get the notif it seems your schedule is whatever day. You are welcome in mine too though is in spanish I can speak in broken english lelz

• deathtocakl
    804 posts

@mayankinggaming i don't queue for duel much recently. But I just mean in dom/breach if you see me in a 1v1 situation or a 1vX you may or may not see pretty different results lol

• MayanKingGaming
    391 posts

@deathtocakl I don´t care man if you lose, I know streaming this game is hard, I just want to see high level gameplay its dom is impossible to win always.Undondory sometimes plays with me even on streams, maybe you can too , I need some good teamates, or at least a good community of for honor the game could be much more popular and streaming culture is important to achieve that, we are a small community but with combined efforts the game can be in a better place in twitch.

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@deathtocakl
    In 4v4 you re not a God, but you re much better than the normal players. And you were at PS4 like me. Parrys and stuff are much more hard to do because of 30 FPS.
    You helped a lot last time we played. Im always joking around on partys...but i do see how game is going..! 😉

Hope we play again soon.
    God Speed buddy.

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

Orochi needs more damage on his light attacks with more frame advantage.
    His zone needs to be faster with less stamina drain while his kick needs to do damage and be unpunishable like shagokis headbutt.

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@nydardoloth
    lmao
    Woke up with a good mood?! 😄
    Want to joke around....

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

@picoancus I kill me before other people do, lol 😉

Oh, and getting smashed between the hours of 7am and 11am make for a good morning 🙂

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@nydardoloth
    Don't worry, I took advantage of this XP fest to fulfill some missions with my Kyoshin... I'm already at Rep 6. 2 more reps and I can assemble the perks... 😄

This week, apparently in my country the telework will return... so, everything will close again probably, and i will play more.
    We will win like the last time.

• deathtocakl
    804 posts

@picoancus I rushed my glad to rep 12 and now he's looking swaggy with the others. Time to main tiandi for the rest of the week

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

@picoancus oh, by getting smashed I meant crushing a bottle of rum for breakfast lol

• PicoAncus
    810 posts

@nydardoloth
    You drink...and i meltdown. Deal 😄

Suggested Topics