ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/101 Views
    billr0bb0
    Original poster 3 posts

I am in El Toro doing FAR CRY 6 Treasure Hunt - The Long Drop. I am in the control room but none of the buttons light up green or red when I press them. I have gone to youtube for a walkthrough and it shows exactly what I had been doing and their lights all show as green when pressed in the correct order. I cannot get the dam to close the sluice gates. The lights are all black and when I press the last in the control room it goes red and makes a Bzzz noise. I had a similar issue where the switch didn't show up after smashing a mirror in a fort. Although after I went out of the game and went back in it opened the hidden room.

OK, I think it is because I already managed to get the key from the body as I was washed passed it and have retrieved the weapon from the guardhouse so I don't need to shut the water down to retrieve it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• billr0bb0
    Original poster 3 posts

I am in El Toro doing FAR CRY 6 Treasure Hunt - The Long Drop. I am in the control room but none of the buttons light up green when I press them. I have gone to youtube for a walkthrough and it shows exactly what I had been doing and their lights all show as green when pressed in the correct order. I cannot get the dam to close the sluice gates.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 855 posts

Hey @billr0bb0,

Sorry to hear that you have trouble within Far Cry 6where you are unable to toggle the buttons in the control room to green.

What happens when you try to toggle the buttons?

I would recommend to open a thread in our Far Cry 6 forums where others will be able to share their experiences and help.

Any trouble just let us know

Official Response
  • billr0bb0
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Toggling the buttons does nothing except for the last one in the control room which goes red with a Bzzz. All the others make a toggling click but simply stay black. They go neither red nor green.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2071 posts

Hey there @billr0bb0, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Are you still experiencing this problem? As I understand you have clarified that it seems you don't need to shut the water down. If you're still having issues, can you provide a video showing this in action? You could directly upload the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

It would also be great if you could provide us with your Ubisoft account username and upload your save to the cloud. In order to upload your save to the cloud, please perform the following steps:

• Open the main menu and select New Game.
    • Find the save file you want to upload and select Upload Save to Cloud next to it.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2071 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response

Suggested Topics