ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BuzzardBee
    Original poster 11 posts

I have completed the Triada mission, even put all three relics in the cave and unlocked Oluso. But the door in Fort Oro just never opens for me. When I went there for the relic, I was able to open the well area, enter it, find the relic. I had read the note by the door first before exploring around the structure and may not have noticed the door swing open. In fact, I'm fairly certain it never did such thing. After I returned from the well, I noticed that the note and the box it was in by the door was now gone. And the door remained locked. I waited for two full days and nights. No change.

I went to the cave on Isla Santuario and placed the three relics inside the cave, got the amigo and then returned to the fort, again at night, still locked. Note is still missing as well. I logged out of the game and went back to the main menu. Loaded up and returned to the fort, still locked. Exited the game completely, tried again, still locked. Went on to do several other things, completed some achievements, even a few core challenges. This is still bugged. And from the looks of some players on Reddit, I'm not alone in this issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• White-Z
    3 posts

(All platforms)
    When completing the treasure hunt to collect the Fort Oro relic, I entered the house from the back and not through the front door.

The relic can still be reached from the back of the house. However, as you do this, you cannot collect the dungeon key. The front door remains locked after the quest and since you do not have a dungeon key, also the back door cannot be opened. This locks the player out of the main entrance with the collectible. Please make it so that the front door is open after completion of this treasure hunt.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 390 posts

@white-z Hey there! Would you be able to take a video or some screenshots demonstrating this issue? Can you also please upload your save file to the cloud, and let me know when you've done so? Thank you!

Official Response
  • twentygrams
    1 posts

@buzzardbee I have the same issue. I went in from the top first and got the other items, but have not been able to get in the front door even when trying through multiple day/night cycles. This prevents me from completing the Triada mission.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hello, @BuzzardBee and @twentygrams! I am sorry to hear that you are unable to complete the Triada mission. Our teams are aware of this issue and are investigating this. To help with the investigation, could you please provide me with a video clip of you being unable to complete this along with trying to fast travel away and come back but still being unable to complete it? Also, please upload your save to the cloud and I'd be happy to add your information to the investigation!

To upload your saves to the cloud:
    To upload your save:
    • Launch the game on the platform with your current save.
    • Open the main menu and select New Game.
    • Find the save file you want to upload and select Upload Save to Cloud next to it.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • ThreeTima
    1 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I am having the same issue, I have not made a video, and I will not, you'll have to take my word that the door just will not open. It just says it's locked. And when I go around to the other side there is a door that says I need the dungeon key, which is behind the locked door on the other side.

I have uploaded my save to the cloud.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 714 posts

Hey there @ThreeTima . Thank you so much for uploading your save to the cloud for us. While I also understand how frustrating it can be for us to ask for videos, these do help the team investigating such issues immensely, and they're always requesting them. If you change your mind, please send over that video so that I can get it passed along to them! Thanks!

Official Response
  • Cazzarrg
    8 posts

@white-z I have had the same problem and the door just will not open came back at night multiple times so frustrating

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3316 posts

Thanks for this report, @cazzarrg , and everyone else too. I understand you've been unable to collect the Fort Oro collectible after the treasure hunt, if you'd gone into Fort Oro from the back and therefore never unlocked the front or got the dungeon key.

I've gone ahead and reported this to our teams to look into further internally. My apologies for the inconvenience - let me know if there's any other thoughts or questions about this in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3316 posts

Hey again @white-z , @ThreeTima , and @Cazzarrg - thanks very much for waiting while we've looked into this.

Our teams have asked for a clarification on this. When doing Oku’s Triada Relic treasure hunt at Fort Oro, how are you managing to get the relic from the back door, skipping the key and such? I understand that this might be difficult to demonstrate after it is already done, but if any of you is able to give us a more thorough explanation, or perhaps even record a video showing what steps were taken to cause the issue of not being able to get into the main entrance later, we'd really appreciate that!

Let me know if I can clarify this request at all 🙂

Official Response
  • WID992007
    201 posts

@ubi-thrupney you can go in the fort from the back // hop over a wall blow open the grate to get to the relic

and climb the wall of the fort to get inside .. if you do not come at night .. that's the bug

you still can not get in the rest of the fort as the front door remains locked , so you can not loot all rooms

but yes ....recover the relic ..if you blow open the grate in the back AND blow open the grate with explosives

thought that was what i was supposed to do .. i still never got in the other rooms

so you guys need to FIX the freaking door ..so it opens AFTER getting the relic

or you can not access the dungeon to collect the goodies inside
    \
    i went thru the back as i NEVER saw the note at the front that said i had to wait till night

i went in thru the back as it said the Door was locked ..and looked for a different way in, like you do in many other spots of FAR CRY 6

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    @WID992007

I have already finished all Oluso "mysteries", but seeing this topic I just gave it a try, in fact it's quite simple to get the Relic without waiting for the night :

1. Take an helicopter (I used the "buzzer")
    2. Land on the roof
    3. go to the well
    4. brake the woods
    5. go down
    6. use the "grapplin hook" (I don't know the english correct word)
    7. go to the Relic
    8. that's done ... but the main fort will be forever closed ...

• WID992007
    201 posts

@azullfr yes i KNOW THAT yes you can get to the relic .. the problem is after that .. the fort DOORS get locked i just sat and waited for an hour till night fell

and i can still not get the dungeons KEY and get to the lil box inside

that front door needs to be unlocked at night .. i just tried it sat for an hour or so waiting for night AFTER getting the relic .. but i still never got inside the dungeon

as i went in thru the back during the day and got the relic by blowing open the grate in the back and grapple down to it .. yes its a bug if that door never opens again . so you can get to the chest inside . and see the dungeon ..all you get to see is a locked door if you go thru the top of the building

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@wid992007
    I know that you know,
    it was just to tell Ubi : "hey ! here is an another proof that it is possible to get the Relic easely without openning the doors" ....
    I posted just to help you because Ubi team said they couldn't reproduce it... hopping they will take a closer look at this issue for you...
    I tagged you just to inform you that Ubi will have a second proof it is possible and easy to have this bug because of a bad game design...
    (personally I've got no problem...)
    Good luck

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2297 posts

Hey there @wid992007 and @azullFR, thank you both for elaborating on this further for me. I have forwarded your information over to the team so they can investigate this further. Once we have more information, we will post it into this thread and let you know. If anyone has any questions regarding this, please let me know!

Official Response
  • rboeglinjr
    3 posts

@ubisushivamp I'm also having this issue. What do I do?

• rboeglinjr
    3 posts

I went thru here early on and I don't remember what happened but I remember thinking "I must have to come back later or something." Well I've done most of the game but still camt get through the door.

• cskiller86
    109 posts

@rboeglinjr If it's the one with a treasure hunt in it, then the door opens only during the night.

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@rboeglinjr

if you have already collected the Oluso relic before doing this treasure hunt you won't be able to open the doors,
    you may find more infos in these threads :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/114416/fort-oro-doors-locked-after-collecting-the-relic-and-completing-the-treasure-hunt?lang=en-US
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/113764/fort-oro-door-won-t-open?lang=en-US

• rboeglinjr
    3 posts

@azullfr so I'm just screwed on the jewelry box in there?

Suggested Topics