ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• likeapresident
    Original poster 20 posts

I'm going to be that guy ask. Although there is a lot going in this game, it is missing a few traits of what you come to expect in realistic based FPS/TPS and that's Romance. There are plenty of NPC women in this game and you mean to tell me my Dani can't date any of them. At least add the option for Dani to holla or be able pick up pedestrian NPCs in his ride.

I know what some of you are going to say that this is a Far Cry & its focus should be a shooter. But damn-it all these games over the last 20 years have pretty much homogenized every genre into an everything style game, so I come to play this games expecting to mirror most of what I can do in the real world here.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    1090 posts

@likeapresident There are no dialog choices at all in this game, and therefore there is no romance. Sadly.
    There is one choice in the whole game and it doesn't effect the rest of the story.

• GameGuru2018
    268 posts

@likeapresident

Yes. Without Love .....what a good story can be without love?!
    Something will be missed.

You can live your life without love - but your life won't be as rich as it could be.
    You can make the game without love - but your game.......

Far Cry 3 has love story.
    May be this also contributed to the popularity of the game???

Love story may happen in the most unsuitable conditions for this.
    It the most hard conditions.
    During Guerrilla Warfare as well.

Just let's remember history, at least......

Fidel and Celia.

Raul and Vilma.

Che and Aleida.

A game with a love thread will always look more advantageous than the same game without it.

Suggested Topics