Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wulsla
    Original poster 5 posts

The amount of cheaters and boting or whatever seems to be rampant on for honor, I get multiple with the same symbol(the sauske cult is one of most common ones) and seem to ignore rules of the game while also having to take every low road there is, ganking, emote spam ect. I really want to enjoy this game, but when you literally unable to fight someone kinda looses the point, i keep having normal light and heavy attacks just go right through my block and counter repeatedly, while every attack i though is some how always blocked and countered, while even dodging and grabs wont work. And some of them there attacks are soo basic i can even predict 80% of there moves but still goes right through blocks, even if i been blocking that same side the attack came from and yet all these basic attack somehow hit while only needing a few or two till being killed. So seems obvious they have no skill just running around and getting free kills. I really getting sick of wow one sided this has been making the game. I mean why do they have the need to do this crap? They really that pathetic at playing a game but yet can cheat away, act all kinds of disrespectful and nothing ever gets done about them. Then just run into them again hours or a day later.
    Trying to have some fun when I get home from work and try to enjoy my weekend, and seems to be the only game like this and can be really enjoyable but it completely ruined by these jerks running around all the time!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    875 posts

@wulsla from the way youre describing the issues you're encountering, it generally sounds like more of a problem of skill/mistakes on your part.

Pretty much all cheating and scripting consists of perfect parries, perfect dodges, and perfect blocking. There are no cheats or exploits in the game that make attacks ignore your guard. Most likely you are parrying too late, attacking at the wrong time, or playing a reflex guard hero.

As for all the ganks and emote spamming and toxicity. It's a pvp game. All pvp games are toxic. People will do whatever it takes to win while also inflating their ego.

The toxic stuff you gotta learn to ignore. The ganking, spam, and lack of "honor" you just gotta accept and use against people who do it to you.

The only kind of honor I go off is in duels. No cliffs/hazards, and no hitting someone who is afk. Literally anything else you can think of is fair game.

Hope this helps a bit.

• Soldier_of_Dawn
    107 posts

@wulsla You could be dealing with input lag or latency so where you press something at the right time it registers later than it should. This could be your setup or region where you would be prone to high latency lobbies.

Last-gen consoles(PS4 & Xbox One) have to deal with inbuilt latency so if you're on one of those then you'll need to switch to next-gen or PC with a good setup such as a low response time monitor, wired controller, and wired connection to the router.

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

The game is broken in favor of X hero's especially after the CCU update so the players have just taken another route, 1 button controller inputs to unleash spam and auto punishing. If your not cheating then you aren't trying hard enough to secure your wins.

The playerbase is made up of 99% solid dog farts, stop trying to have fun and just abuse the system. Play the borring broken garbage and hope for the best, if people are cheating just report them and cut link.

• PicoAncus
    884 posts

@nydardoloth
    Home run... lmao
    We miss you 😄

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

@picoancus woop woop 😉

• undondory
    471 posts

@nydardoloth

OH my god dog farts I love it and no # this is like peak funny for you

• PicoAncus
    884 posts

@undondory
    Hes reaching the "Crescendo"... Just wait for it 😄

• MayanKingGaming
    410 posts

@picoancus I will wait. I´m eager actually.

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

@undondory solid, solid dog farts lol.

#quotecorrect

• PicoAncus
    884 posts

@mayankinggaming
    I love playing with @Nydardoloth for so many reasons:

1. Im always laughting with him roasting the goofs.

2. I laugh again when he get some of them suspended by hatemail.

3. He laughs when i meltdown against my own teamates getting me killed.

4. And every last options get better after he finish his first bottle of rum.

• undondory
    471 posts

@nydardoloth

I wasn't quoting the solid part but if you believe that bit of it was mandatory then okay

• wee_boyee
    11 posts

I have a friend who plays on pc, he runs a script on his mouse or kb, idk which. Anyway, it basically blocks every attack automatically. On some heroes it even executes the parry special move automatically. This is why I play this on my ps4 instead of the pc.

• PicoAncus
    884 posts

@wee_boyee
    Lots of people use scripts. Experienced players know how distinguish them from normal players. One thing is playing good. Other thing is some king of parrys and blocks very dubious.

Crap players use scripts, because they dont know how to be better. Its their only way to win...is cheating. That tells a lot about them. 😉

ScriPTs are on PS4 / 5. If you re on PS4, join me and Nydardoloth... If you want buddy 😉

• Wulsla
    Original poster 5 posts

@deathtocakl
    sometimes blocking and counters works like it should, when it works like normal can do very well. but other times there fights it wont let you block even on the side your already have your gaurd up. I also dont like playing assassins because seems even worst as them, the reactive gaurd thing, but then like triyng to play one of them tonight even the dodge fails. But fighitng player there moves are sooo obvious they do the same patter over and over, een knowing excactly what there going to do and when while the block dodge or counter is just ignored and your character is just standing there flitching get reall old real quick, alot of times not even a fight because of this. I make sure i have nothing else updating or anything so i shouldn't have lag issues.
    I really do want to have fun with this game, but the cheating, ganking and just plain [censored] toxic players just keep ruining it, and wasting my time.

• deathtocakl
    875 posts

@wulsla I mean at this point you'd have to show me a video. I can tell you're more of an average player and you may or may not fully grasp all interactions that can happen in a given fight.

I have heaps of knowledge and explanations. But it doesn't help much if I don't truly know what's going on in your games.

Suggested Topics