ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ponpocheu
    Original poster 1 posts

I did all my work but doesn't counted

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts
    Best Answer

Hello guys,

As we've had no further reports of this issue, we will be closing it as resolved.

Should you encounter this issue in any current patches, please feel free to open a new thread.

When doing so, could you please include;

• A screenshot / video of the issue
    • Confirmation your save has been uploaded to the cloud

We will be more than happy to look into this further with you.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • FunkyMonkey562
    1 posts

Exited the game during this mission, when I reconnected, I finished painting the statues, but progress is stuck at 11/12. Reloading to last save or restarting the game doesn't fix the issue.

• JeyPie69
    1 posts

@funkymonkey562 I have the same issue, is there a way to restart the mission or fix it?

• Sponge14
    2 posts

I painted the first statue then exited the game. When I came back in, the first statue is still painted, but I am showing 0/12 complete. I painted the rest of the statues, and I am still showing only 11/12 statues painted. I am unable to complete the mission now. I verified I have painted all the statues by looking at a map online to identify the location of all 12.

• Assassinnz
    1 posts

Paint The Town is stuck at 11/12 - have checked all statues twice to make sure they are painted and they are - unable to progress the mission

• Yaromir44x2
    1 posts

Hello!

I have problem with mission  Paint the Town.
    Firstly I did 8 statues, after that I close game. The next time I turned on the game and the counter showed only 6 statues.
    I painted 4 more and counter showed 10 statues.
    Next I went around all 12 again, they are all painted, but the counter shows 10\12.
    I can't complete the mission, what should I do?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts

Hey @sponge14 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this, sorry for the delay!

This issue is known to the team and is being looked into, but more examples are appreciated.

Could you please capture some screenshots or clips showing the statues and counter in-game?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 389 posts

@assassinnz Hey there! This issue is currently under investigation. Would you be able to upload your save file to the cloud and tag me when that's done? This will help the team's investigation!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, I want to apologise for the delay regarding this. I have merged a few threads about the same issue; this means that all updates regarding the issue can be posted in one place. I apologise for interrupting any ongoing discussions, and I hope you do not mind.

As mentioned by my colleague earlier, the development team is aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating.

If you are still experiencing the issue, it would be great if you could provide us with your Ubisoft account username and upload your save to the cloud. In order to upload your save to the cloud, please perform the following steps:

• Open the main menu and select New Game.
    • Find the save file you want to upload and select Upload Save to Cloud next to it.

Additionally, if you come across any potential workarounds or solutions, please do not hesitate to share them in the thread! Thank you 🙂

• Bull-Z-_Eye
    1 posts

During the mission Paint the Town, despite having found and sprayed all 12 statues, mission will not progress to 12/12, is stuck at 11/12 stage. Statues will not allow for interaction, mission will not progress. Playing on PC.

• Kormac67
    1090 posts

@bull-z-_eye I have got to 12 even though I didn't spray one of them. Looks like it is bad at counting.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2669 posts

Thanks for getting in touch about this, @ponpocheu - I'm sorry to hear you've had an issue on the Paint the Town mission.

This is something our team is currently investigating. Can you check for me if your latest save file, where you've been unable to progress, is uploaded to the cloud? We've got an article showing how to do that here. Once your save is on the cloud, if you could let us know, that'd be really helpful for our investigation.

Let me know if I can clarify that request at all 🙂

Official Response
  • Frossegrim
    1 posts

I got al the 12 statues. Gone back to al of them twice but the quest won't complete.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @frossegrim, can you please elaborate on this further for me and potentially provide a video showing this in action? You could directly upload the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

Am I correct in thinking the counter is stuck at 11/12 even though you have all 12?

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2669 posts

Thanks for reaching out about the Paint The Town operation, @bull-z-_eye - I'm sorry to hear you've faced this issue of the game not seeing your twelfth sprayed statue.

I can see that our teams are currently investigating this issue internally. To help with that, can you double-check that your latest save file (if it's still affected by this issue) is uploaded to the cloud, so we can grab a copy? Here's our support article describing how to upload saves to the cloud.

Please let me know once that's done 🙂 Thanks so much in advance for your help, and let me know if you have any questions.

Official Response
  • TheTerrorBeyond
    3 posts

@ubi-gizmo This is happening to me as well on the XBOX Series X. I show 12/12, but the mission won't complete. I talked to the quest giver and it acts like I have not completed the mission and she calls me a stalker.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @theterrorbeyond, I'm sorry to hear this. I want to assure you that this is still being thoroughly investigated by the team. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, could you please ensure your save has been uploaded to the cloud for me, and could you provide me with your Ubisoft username?

Also, I don't believe we have had reports of this showing as 12/12, we've only had reports of 11/12. Could you please provide a screenshot or short video for me showing this? I will then forward this information for our ongoing investigation.

• TheTerrorBeyond
    3 posts

@ubi-gizmo You can see that I have 12/12 of the statues done, yet she calls me a stalker and the mission is not complete.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjdSOJGMMk1U_Tk0jDSapzzg-zXG: (https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjdSOJGMMk1U_Tk0jDSapzzg-zXG)

I think that my Ubisoft username is just TheTerrorBeyond like my XBOX gamertag. My game saves to the cloud on my XBOX, so I don't know how to get that to you.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @theterrorbeyond, thanks a lot for attaching that video, I appreciate it! I understand that your save is done through the Xbox Cloud, but you will need to manually upload this for me. In order to do this, please perform the following steps:

• Open the main menu and select New Game.
    • Find the save file you want to upload and select Upload Save to Cloud next to it.

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂

• TheTerrorBeyond
    3 posts

@ubi-gizmo I have uploaded it to the cloud as requested.

Thanks!

Suggested Topics