ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CoReY-oLeArY
    Original poster 5 posts

Whenever I try to retrieve the press passes from marquees productions the button indication says ammo full instead of letting me pickup passes

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @CoReY-oLeArY, can you please let me know what platform you're currently playing on and provide a short video showing this? You could directly upload the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

Please ensure the video shows you trying to collect the passes. It would also be great if you could provide us with your Ubisoft account username and upload your save to the cloud. In order to upload your save to the cloud, please perform the following steps:

• Open the main menu and select New Game.
    • Find the save file you want to upload and select Upload Save to Cloud next to it.

• CoReY-oLeArY
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-gizmo video is on my youtube. currently playing on playstation 5. Playstion username is FilthyMuggle420, Ubisoft username is CoReY-oLeArY

• Kormac67
    1090 posts

@corey-oleary Sometimes pickups overlap. Have you tried
    - shoot
    - reload
    - pick up ammo
    - pick up passes

• CoReY-oLeArY
    Original poster 5 posts

@kormac67 yes I have a bunch of times lol

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@CoReY-oLeArY Thank you so much for uploading that video! Would you be able to provide me with the link to it, however?

Official Response
  • CoReY-oLeArY
    Original poster 5 posts
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2657 posts

Thanks very much for getting this video across to us, @corey-oleary - it shows clearly that you are getting this 'ammo full' message when trying to pick up the passes.

As @Kormac67 mentioned, it's possible the game is seeing some nearby ammo - can you please fire your weapons so that you are definitely not at maximum ammo, and then reload, and then see if you can activate that button prompt? If that happens, you should then be able to see the correct prompt for the passes.

Please give that a go, and let me know if it works. Either way, we'll report the issue to our teams internally to investigate, but the above information will be very useful for that. Let me know if I can clarify at all 🙂

Official Response
  • CoReY-oLeArY
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-thrupney yes I've actually been trying that so many times its kinda taking a bit of fun outta the game but I can do it again and post the video if that'll help? 🙂

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @corey-oleary, thanks for confirming this. There's no need to provide another video yet, thanks a lot for all the in-depth information you have provided so far! I have gone ahead and reported this to our teams so they can look into this further. Should you have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2657 posts

Hey there @corey-oleary , thanks very much for waiting while our team has investigated the issue you've had with collecting these press passes. We've not been able to reproduce the issue on our end, so I've been asked to relay a few questions to you, to help us get this looked into. Can you answer the questions below for me?

• Does the issue persist? Or have you managed to pass the operation?
    • Had you completed the operation in coop prior to having the issue?
    • If possible, please start a coop session with a friend, and try again to collect the press passes. Does that work?

Let me know if I can clarify any of these questions!

Official Response

Suggested Topics