ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xAragorn26x
    Original poster 2 posts

About 2/3 of the way into the download a message popped up that I ran out of disk space. I thought it unlikely, checked my drive and I saw I have 3.7tb free. I tried resuming the download a few times and got the same message. So on Ubisoft connect I tried to uninstall the game for a fresh install. No dice. Then I deleted the game. It turns out this may have been a stupid move. Now Ubisoft connect won't recognize that I don't have it downloaded anymore so I can't find an option to download the game. It currently has an option to update, but has an issue starting the game (duh). It gives me an option to locate game folder but this is useless because I deleted it lol. any suggestions?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @xAragorn26x . I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered all of these issues with downloading Valhalla! Would you be able to provide me with a screenshot showing what you're seeing in Ubisoft Connect in terms of not being given the option to reinstall/redownload the game?

Also, just as a note, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the Player Support Discussions specifically for Valhalla!

Official Response
  • xAragorn26x
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubistorm Thank you for the response and I apologize for not responding sooner, I got busy yesterday. I tried it this morning on a different drive and everything worked wonderfully. I think the issue is with that particular hard drive, it's started to click unfortunately. Anyway, thank you for the timely response. I'm going to go backup that hard drive and start shopping for another!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3668 posts

Hi @xaragorn26x apologies for the late response.

Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you were able to download the game on another hard drive, I hope you are enjoying the game 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics