ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SuperakYT
    Original poster 2 posts

I had verified the game files, reinstalled it, ran as administrator, used the current driver (496.76) as well as previous ones to try to solve the issue, ran the game with and without the HD pack and still nothing. I definitely meet the requirements as I`m trying to run this on a RTX 3060 ti and an Intel-i7 10700F. The game crashes after a few seconds after clicking the play button in Uplay, but the launcher for some reason does not register that the game crashes. Any suggestions or should I wait for a new NVIDIA driver to patch this mess?

Edit: Its working again! If you have a similar issue try changing your keyboard setting to US English. It sounds absurd, but the game actually launched after changing it. Credit to some dude on another post who figured out this fix

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dauphinn
    3 posts

I am unable to get into the game to begin with. How can I make sure the keyboard is setup correctly outside of the game?

When I start the game, either from the Ubisoft Connect launcher, or by going to the folder and using the .exe file. Same issue... It loads up but there is no video, all I see is my desktop and my mouse is forced to the upper left corner, as if the game is running off screen somewhere or resides in a single pixel up there...

• Bob_1801
    1 posts

@dauphinn i have the same problem.. i have no idea what i can do!

• Oskarih
    2 posts

I just bought the game and it didn`t launch - until I changed Finnish keyboard layout to USA universal! This can be changed in control panel.

• Dauphinn
    3 posts

@oskarih in which control panel? I have a US keyboard set up already as I live in the US. I have seen people changing this keyboard language fix from inside the game menu. I cannot get the game to load and therefore cannot perform this action.

• Oskarih
    2 posts

@dauphinn

You might have some other problems if you have US keyboard layout. But you can try to change it, this video shows how.

Suggested Topics