ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

Just a little celebration (for myself) about a game that managed to hold me and entertain me for 3,000 hours (until the time of this post), which turned into days, turned into 125 days and into months into 4 months... 1 / 3 a year all of this in less than 3 years.

Since I'm a player who only enjoys half of what the game offers, after all: I've never played PVP, I've rarely played DZ (only 11 of these 3000 hours), I'm not from any clan and that's why, even though I like raids, I conclude only the IH Normal raid once (Discovery I've played hundreds of times, it's fun but not as challenging as in Normal mode), meaning the game has managed to hold me all this time with only half what it has to offer, when I had just over 1400h I made a post asking how many hours the forum staff had and I myself doubted that I would reach 2000h... but I'm here celebrating 3000h and wondering if it's possible for me to reach 4000h.

As much as I criticize the developers and certain things I see in the game, like some annoying mechanics and bugs, I have to thank them for making me "lose" 3000h of my life having fun in this game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    801 posts

I feel you – although we had a lot of issues with the game (and still have some), I nonetheless enjoy the game so much. And just like you I despise the DZ and avoid PvP – yet the game has so much to offer!

I hope you'll also enjoy the next 3,000 hours!

• TxDieselKid
    276 posts

I'm getting close. Last time I checked I was around 2,600+. I started playing in May of 2020, so not a day 1 guy here.

• AgentMikel
    180 posts

The Division 2

The Division

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Imagine_Brata
    409 posts

a few more hours

• Aced_100
    121 posts

Since we have had restricted movements from Covid it's been a good way to pass the time IMO.

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

@Noxious81 Thanks man, if we criticize the game or the developers, and sometimes even exaggerate, it's because we like the game and we only want the best for the future of The Division franchise. I hope the TD2 will entertain me for hundreds of hours more and I wish you the same.

@TxDieselKid Impressive as I've been a gamer since launch and you started over a year after me and we have almost the same playing time.

@AgentMikel You will greatly increase this almost 300h you have, because the Replay factor (the thing I most admire in a game) in The Division 2 is absurd, if I had one more empty slot, I would start with a new agent today.

@Imagine_Brata This excites me to reach 4000h... and what I say, say what you want, but the Replay factor of this game is insane, very few games can hold players as much.

@Aced_100 Yes, my playing time and that of many has certainly grown absurdly from the pandemic.

Suggested Topics