ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NF613
    Original poster 1 posts

I don't know how long this has been here,
    but there is a mysterious obstacle that prevents me from starting the skill.

Please help me.

This is the actual video.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1532 posts

@nf613 Thanks for sharing this report with us here. Our team has been made aware of this issue and plans to provide a solution for this within a later patch. Please stay tuned on our Social Media channels and our news and announcements page for further updates. Thank you!

Official Response
  • doru_aka47
    2 posts

Yes, It's the same for me. Can't complete this Slalom because of those red barriers.

• noranyago28
    1 posts

@nf613
    thx

• OBu42
    217 posts

@doru_aka47

If you just want to finish it: Here is a work-around:

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @OBu42, thanks for your input there and do hope other players who may be looking to complete this as soon as possible will find it useful.

As stated earlier, our team is planning on getting this matter resolved with one of the upcoming patches, however more news to follow at a closer time, therefore keep an eye on forums and apologies about any inconvenience this may cause for the time being.

Should you have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response
  • okay_whatever
    16 posts

@ubi-karl Just letting everyone know this has happened to me as well. There seems to be a long barrier blocking us from getting to the check point, even if I "Fast Travel" to the start of the Slalom. I tried driving around in a circle to find an entrance and there's no entrance.

Thanks for the response, ubi-karl, glad to know game is still being worked on.

• magikk2002
    4 posts

@ubi-smash Today i try to play the Miami slalom and still bug's present. Please solve !

• Luna3009_CN
    30 posts
    @ubi-karl Just letting everyone know this has happened to me as well. There seems to be a long barrier blocking us from getting to the check point, even if I "Fast Travel" to the start of the Slalom. I tried driving around in a circle to find an entrance and there's no entrance.

Thanks for the response, ubi-karl, glad to know game is still being worked on.

That's not just a "long barrier", that's the Miami Airport Drift track. In the past it was only visible there when driving the Drift event, but with some update last year it became permanently visible making the Slalom skill impossible to complete. Obviously nobody at Ivory Tower cares about it, otherwise it would have been fixed months ago. So don't expect a fix in the near future and just drive the event with an Monster Truck to get at least the skill done.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 690 posts

Hi all, sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue. A fix was not implemented in the latest update, as the team is still working on a solution. Please keep an eye on this forum for news on further updates.

Official Response
  • JKKSA1970
    13 posts

@nf613 same here
    I was really surprised when I saw it

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@jkksa1970 Hi!

Thanks for posting to let us know this issue with the barrier in Miami Airport is present for you also.

At the moment, we don't have an ETA for when a fix will be implemented, but we'll be sure to update players with more information as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. If there's anything we can assist you with, please be in touch.

Official Response

Suggested Topics