ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/8 Replies/145 Views
    Sock_Monkey
    Original poster 489 posts

I am so conditioned to holding on to these that between the over-abundance of Pestilence dropping in the DZ and excessive number of Chameleons dropping in the LZ I have close to 200 "spare" exotics, split between my mailbox, inventory and stash.

I have one each of the most common exotics (i.e. excluding Eagle Bearer, Big Horn and Regulus) all fully optimized, and a full inventory of the max 20 exotic components. I do wish an update would allow more than 20 EC to be held at a time, which would really help clear my inventory.

I guess I keep thinking I'll eventually land one or two of the three above exotics and can use these to roll them over and over, but is it even worth it? I am contemplating selling off a few dozen since I am so short on space.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@sock_monkey

Sharing (if in a group), but nothing else.

• the_Kettle
    242 posts

There is now! According to the new intelligence annex thing, one of the ways of leveling proficiency in an item is by donating copies of them, so all those duplicate exotics can be donated to help make them more powerful!

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@the_kettle

I didn't see the exotic class mentioned, or any exotics in the examples provided... it could be.
    Also, "now" is really Feb 2022, if they stick to the date.
    Just sayin' 😀

• the_Kettle
    242 posts

@adrian-11 It explicitly lists Exotics in the 'Compatible Item Types' subsection. (And the reason I said 'now' is because it will very likely take a large number of donations to level any given exotic up to proficiency rank 10, so we may as well start saving them up now if we aren't already!)

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@the_kettle

I get it, all good.

Not convinced to start saving them yet, still waiting to see what other changes are coming and if there will be some new locations or map expansion. Also hoping that the new mode is some dynamic turf war or similar.
    No new map or/and stupid game mode, I will be the 1st to move on.
    Awesome game, got me more than any other, but I'm tired of if and their BS.

• Sock_Monkey
    Original poster 489 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gabriel.Knight
    190 posts

@adrian-11 Until it comes out -- if it comes out, its all vapor-ware. Ubisoft has a reputation of announcing things... then they fall off/fall out and are magically never mentioned.

Suggested Topics