ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Midz10
    Original poster 3 posts

It just happens mid games or sometimes when I start the game it will connect me to game servers, but it asks me to log in to Ubisoft connect. It never remember my email or password.

When it happens mid game I can't move or do anything unless I log back in again.

Tried to reinstall the game and connect and changed my email and nothing worked.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1524 posts

Greetings to the forums, @Midz10. I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with staying connected to the Ubisoft Connect client. If you have tried reinstalling Ubisoft Connect, I would also ensure that the client runs Administrator Rights. If you continue to disconnect from the client, please try our steps here. However, please keep us posted if you exhaust all steps and the same behavior persists.

Official Response
  • Midz10
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-smash

Its still happening. reinstalled windows OS , reinstalled both the game and Ubi connect and still not fixed it.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2181 posts

Hey there @midz10, thank you for taking the time to get back to us. I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues after going through those steps shared above. Could you please also go through this technical troubleshooting article for me ensuring you have completed all of the steps? These steps can help rule out many of the common causes for technical-related issues. I understand you have already performed several actions to try and remedy the issue, such as our connectivity troubleshooting article, but we must cover everything in the article first.

Should you have further questions regarding any of those steps in the article above, or regarding any other issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.  

Official Response

Suggested Topics