ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• legenderysword
    Original poster 1 posts

No players hardly any traffic are the servers malfunctioning are something?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@legenderysword Hi there!

Sorry to hear you appear to be seeing less traffic/players at the moment.

The servers are operating as normal at the time of writing. Should you happen to experience any connection issues, please get in touch and we'd be happy to help.

Official Response
  • S5yn3T
    89 posts

@ubi-nacho You may think the server operate as normal, but this was happening before and its already a sign that servers are degraded and need a maintenance.
    And mark my words, once new year will come and Bonneville summit will conclude, everyone that has non base version of the game (aka with expansions) will be locked out of the game for 2 weeks because they simply can't connect.
    It is an endless cycle

• kiwi_soul
    1 posts

@legenderysword
    I'm experiencing the same thing. I haven't seen any other players in freeride mode for over a week:( The only time I see other players is if I receive a chase invitation, but then they disappear once the chase is over. It's super frustrating. I wish Ubisoft would fix this.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Thanks for reaching out @kiwi_soul - are you able to capture a clip of this post - chase freeride behaviour?

As everything appears to be up and running, we'd appreciate if players can capture any examples of their server issues and we can pass them onto the team.

Appreciate it!

Official Response

Suggested Topics