ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/31 Views
    KImJungWeeb
    Original poster 1 posts

I was trying to make a purchase to get the R6 battle pass on the Ubisoft store website and accidentally used the wrong account. At first, I was willing to let it go so I logged into the correct account and tried again. when I pressed the button to confirm it reset the page. I assumed it didn't work because I didn't get the coins in-game after waiting. I tried 2 more times with no success. I then check my bank account to find not just the charge on the wrong account that I expected to be there but also 3 additional charges for the product I did not receive or did it say the purchase went through. I have been trying for the last hour to contact Ubisoft support but neither the open a case or the start live chat buttons work at all and they closed their phone line. I need this to be seen by support staff and I would like this fixed because this amount of broken website [censored] is far too much for me to handle.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1524 posts

@kimjungweeb Hello there, my apologies for the difficulties you have been experiencing with purchasing the Battle Pass and reaching out to our Store Support team. When creating a support ticket, please ensure that all fields are filled in before submitting your case. If you continue to encounter the same behavior, try following our guide here. Please note that you can also reach out to our Twitter or Facebook Support page via direct message, so we review these charges with you further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics