ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mowhi
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

haven't played Siege for a while and downloaded a new Update - got a new wireless headset (Logitech G533)

Very odd but I got no sound only from Siege - tried all the sound problem articles on Ubisoft Help already. Searched the www and reddit but no joy

Yes, they are set to default and all other applications are fine, youtube, spotify, Battlefield 2042 everywhere sound but only in Siege no sound - when I plug in my almost broken old headphones via cable I hear sound in-game.

Any helpful tips much appreciated

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mowhi
    Original poster 4 posts
    Best Answer

I finally solved it myself - even though this was so odd.

My solution: In wiundows 10 you have the option for "App volume device preferences" I had to set this to "default"

Now it is working when I either use my wireless headset or cable. Just need to set the correct device every time in the windows settings.

• mowhi
    Original poster 4 posts

Update:

For some reason it is working with Vulkan - I am still open to suggestions.

• mowhi
    Original poster 4 posts

For some reason when I launched the game normally and I open the volume mixer, Rainbow Six Application appears under 2-High Definition Audio device, not listed on the headset - can I change that?

• mowhi
    Original poster 4 posts
    Best Answer

I finally solved it myself - even though this was so odd.

My solution: In wiundows 10 you have the option for "App volume device preferences" I had to set this to "default"

Now it is working when I either use my wireless headset or cable. Just need to set the correct device every time in the windows settings.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey there @mowhi . I apologize for the delay in getting back to you about this issue! I'm glad to hear that it's all resolved for you now, however. Thank you as well for providing the steps on what you've done. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics