ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MikeWeeks
    Original poster 395 posts

We've all been there I'm sure. You land a helo in the open, safely, no other nearby object not already placed. Go off a bit of distance to do some in-game business, but not far enough for de-spawning to take place; return, and behold:

Some meaningless and useless in-game object has been dumped at the same location based on some unknown coding algorithm.

This results in:

when attempting to launch - in the vain hope that those blades aren't really going to collide with that object which wasn't there upon landing.

Again, thanks Ubisoft, nice work ...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts

Mike, is that the new 20th GR Anniversary Transformers DLC I have been hearing about? 😁

• Chunkie__Monkie
    54 posts

@mikeweeks Apparently the Devs are up in arms and not happy with there management for the amount of grief they have been taking, Well what the hell do they expect with shoddy lazy programming like this they need sort their [censored] out before complaining

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts

Back in the 90s when I was doing the walk through in my first house, on of the walls that was leading from the living room to the kitchen and family room looked like a woman 9 months pregnant and ready to pop that kid out right then and there so, being that I didn't know much of buying a house (but I have a brain and use logic) I ask the guy doing the walkthrough with me what was up with that wall and his response was (and to this day I do believe it was pure gold)... Well, you can not expect your house to look like the Model House. 😵

Well, thank God I am the whinny negative person that I am and not politically correct like most people are now a days or my wall would still be looking like a 9 month pregnant woman ready to pop the kid out with me praising the Company that built my house. 😊

Suggested Topics