ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LordADayer96
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi, is anyone else having trouble while trying to see the items and quest from Reda?
    I just got home from work and have been getting the message " Online service error" everytime i try to get any Quest from Reda or to see the selection from his shop.
    This is getting pretty frustrating with all the buggs and issues that appears constantly, i think im done for good with this crappy Sht game until is fixed at least to be playable.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

@lordadayer96 yes I get it pretty often and when I actually get a quest from reda and complete it, I get a never ending saving icon making me unable to manuelly save the game.

• bielik01
    1719 posts

@lordadayer96 yeah, I also experience it from time to time. Don't know the reason behind it, but I put my console to sleep, so I thought maybe that was the reason.
    Usually restarting the game fixes the issue.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3668 posts

Hi @LordADayer96 @FreddyPelli @bielik01 apologies for the late response.

I can see that you are all playing the game on console, if you put it into rest mode or quick resume then this can cause a connection error when you go back to the game.

If you are experiencing this and you do not use rest mode or quick resume then please go through the connectivity troubleshooting for your platform and try again:

PS4
    Xbox One
    Xbox Series X|S

Official Response

Suggested Topics