ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3961 posts

Hey @fl_studio_is_op ,

Thanks for reaching out - we'll pass this suggestion onto the team but can't confirm any system changes will be made or reverted while this issue continues to be investigated.

We'll let you guys know when there's news here.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • fl_studio_is_OP
    6 posts

@ubi-theberry Alright, thank you very much for your transparency in this case.

• Ubi-TheBerry

No problem at all @fl_studio_is_op , if you have any other questions in the meantime, just let us know!

Official Response
  • BWA.tim
    1 posts

@ubi-theberry Hey, I looked up this problem when I bought the sledge elite skin. I noticed I have the hammer skin when I go into lone wolf training grounds. Anywhere else I dont have it. Very annoying but I hope this helps you guys fix it asap. I want the money I spent to work lol

• FelipeCTavares
    3 posts

I'm having issues with my Melusi Elite skin, her gadget is not showing, i looked up if in T-Hunt it was shown, but it isn't as well, i wanna know when it is gonna be fixed, otherwise i will want to receive my credits back, afterall i bought it for the whole packed of skins contained in Elite pack, and her gadget which is the reason i play the character, her gadget, is not shown. It looks like it is happening for a while and Ubisoft doesn't seem to care about it.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@bwa-tim @FelipeCTavares Hey! Thank you both for your reply. At this time the investigation into this issue is still ongoing.

I am afraid there is no way to speed up this process.

Once there is an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

• FelipeCTavares
    3 posts

@ubi-viral in that case, i wish i have my credits back 🙂

• ArabianCamels
    1 posts

It has been a whole season, and after playtesting on the Technical Test Server, the option to equip the Elite Gadget Skins is still not there. Will the feature be resolved when Y7S1 begins? It has been a whole season, please.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@arabiancamels Hey there! Thank you for your question. Support is unable to provide a timeline for when this will be resolved. However, I appreciate your continued patience and we will update this thread as soon as we have more information to provide.

@FelipeCTavares We are unable to adjust your credits at this time! My sincerest apologies for this. However, I appreciate your continued patience as well on this issue.

Official Response
  • KissMeAtNight
    1 posts

If you know it's an issue, you need to provide a disclaimer to buyers on the product page.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@woodlandheart Thank you for your reply. We will pass on your suggestion to the game team.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

• fl_studio_is_OP
    6 posts

Ubisoft, you named the top issues in a post on your official launcher. Why is the broken elitegagdet sytsem not listed as an top issue? dont get me wrong it is hard to get this right but idk hope you know how big this issue is

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@fl_studio_is_op Hi there.

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that this specific issue with the elite gadget skins was not directly mentioned in the post.

Please be assured that our team are actively investigating, and continue to work on this issue! Apologies, we've no ETA that we're able to share with players at the moment.

If there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime, please reach back out to us.

Official Response
  • KaTzeE.
    1 posts

Olá, ontem eu comprei o pacote elite do Jäger, mas a skin do gadget não ativa.

• HUDZ3Y
    3 posts

Hey @ubi-nacho thought I’d bring this up as it falls into the same area, I use the Rick and Morty Meeseeks camo for Ace from the Meeseeks bundle and it doesn’t show during his elite animation and instead shows his Elite Gun camo the “Altrustic Ego” is this meant to be like this or no and if possible can you make the elite animation show the gun camo I have selected.

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@hudz3y Hey there! Just to clarify, does it show a different elite gadget skin instead of the one you have equipped?

Official Response
  • Mou_Mou420
    2 posts

I have a question here, I just bought the sledge elite skin a few days ago, everything was working well until I pulled out my hammer and I saw the original hammer not the elite skin hammer. Can anyone help me please?

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hey @mou_mou420! We are still looking into this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Official Response
  • HUDZ3Y
    3 posts

@ubi-spacecats yep the gadget is the standard yellow instead of the one shown in the elite pack.

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thanks for letting us know @hudz3y !

We don't have any further updates as of yet, but we'll keep you guys in the loop!

Official Response

Suggested Topics