ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ConvexRook
    Original poster 1 posts

Frost, Bandit, Kapkan etc. gadgets are not equipped when elite skins are on. No way in options to control them as well.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @ConvexRook . I can confirm that this is an issue we're currently investigating, and I do apologize for any frustration caused. Once we have an update about this, we'll get it posted on our News & Announcements thread. Keep an eye out there!

Official Response
  • Rasenshinz
    1 posts

@ubistorm I also bought an elite skin but the name of the elite skin I bought doesn't show up when I'm in a game. This skin was hibana when it was on sale for 1460. Also when I equip the elite skin when I'm in game the character still shows up as a normal operator in the loading screen. Whats up with this?

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 835 posts

Hey @rasenshinz, sorry to hear you're not seeing your elite skin.

So we can look into this in more detail, I recommend reaching out through our support site. Please include as much information as you can, such as the name of the skin, when you originally bought it, and whether you're missing any other content.

Official Response
  • Tar_2k
    1 posts

I there
    I have the ela elite skin for a while and the last time i logged in i noticed that the skin was unequipped without me doing anything

After i equipped the name of the skin didnt appear on the calling card and the gadget was default

I cant seem to reequip it

I noticed this right after i bought the iq elite skin (the only other elite i bought)

This is all i know about this occurrence

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@tar_2k Thanks for reaching out. The issue with the Elite Skins is something our teams are currently investigating. I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.
    Please keep your eye on our News & Announcements page, as well as the Ubisoft Support and Rainbow Six Siege Twitter for updates.

Official Response
  • EspoonPasiFisti
    1 posts

@ubistorm It's almost more than a month now that gadget skins are not showing, any updates about this? Tried to find answers but did not appear at News and announcements section

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@espoonpasifisti

Hey there.

No news on this at this time but as soon as we can confirm the issue is resolved we'll let you know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused whilst we're working on getting this issue sorted out.

Official Response
  • PunishedByPanic
    1 posts

@ubistorm Not just saying, bring the updat, the bug exist since the beginning of the season and after 2/3 updates is nothing done...+

• V_I_G_I_L
    1 posts

Hi,

My elite gadget skins are not showing up during the match. And for no apparent reason all of my elite skins were unequipped. I had to go through equipping them again. Thanks for wasting my time.
    Now, why my gadget skins are not showing up? Why the heck should I pay ton of money, to play with normal skin? This is nothing but a SCAM. It seems that this issue is goin on for a long time. NOT YET FIXED. This is annoying. Fix the issues before you lose another player. 

Kudos to you making the support service too damn hard so that the player can ignore the issue!

PS: Siege is already going down the hill.

Thank you!

• fl_studio_is_OP
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1607 posts

Hey everyone, there are no further updates to share at this very moment, but please know that the team is actively looking into the problem to provide a permanent fix as soon as possible. We will be keeping everyone posted as soon as we have further updates to provide, so please stay tuned to our social media channels and our News & Announcements page for further updates. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime as the team continues to look into this.

Official Response
  • ZeMonsterWiz
    1 posts

Hello,
    I also suffer the same issue present. I recently purchased Jager's elite skin, however, the ads is still the standard base model. Thank you for attempting to fix this issue. I would like to know when this issue will be fixed.

• fl_studio_is_OP
    6 posts

@ubi-smash good to hear because like literally everyone got this problem

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@zemonsterwiz

Hey there

No ETA we can provide at this time I'm afraid but as soon as we can confirm a fix is going to be implemented or any other news to share on this issue we'll share this to the forums.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • CatalystElite..
    1 posts

I have been playing for a long time and I have 4 elite skins and all of their gadgets appear as the normal ones. There is no other problem with them their should be an update to change the skin of gadgets

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@catalystelite Hello and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear about the gadget skins not changing with the entire elite operator skin. As mentioned by @Ubi-Orion, this issue is under investigation and official updates will be posted in our News and Announcements thread.

Official Response
  • Adler.D3R
    1 posts

Hey, I don't know if it can help but I noticed that gadgets skins aren't showing up only in some gamemodes.
    I mean that they're are only showing in T-Hunt, but not showing at all in every other gamemode, like Causal, Ranked, Unranked, Privates Matchs...
    Hope that helps.
    Have a nice day.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Adler-D3R, thanks for reaching out and welcome to forums! 🙂

Do very much appreciate your input there and will make sure to pass it along.

Should you happen to have any additional information or if you run into any other difficulties, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response
  • fl_studio_is_OP
    6 posts

Is there anyway to get the old elite system back while youre fixing it? So I can use your product again normally even if I cant cusomize it

Suggested Topics