ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• harddstyle
    Original poster 1 posts

I have played the game for a few days and everything was great, but now I have this weird problem. On the map, there are two missions pointed out, one at Mikes´s bar and one in Pala. At the bar, the only one there is Joseph and I have done 3-4 missions for him. I have freed 4 buddys in total and did two missions for the girl. But now there is only Joseph there and there´s no interactions at all. The same is for the guy in Pala, when I stand in front of the guy nothing happens. I don´t know what to do. I read somewhere that to solve this, just start shooting in that area and escape the town but that did nothing. I tried to record the screen when I played but for some reson the screen was just black. Please help

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Grintero
    3 posts

Try past missions, this should fix the current problem. That is, start at the previous savepoint.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2304 posts

@harddstyle Hey! Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with these missions. As advised by @Grintero please reload a previous save point to get around this.

If this does not work please reach back out.

@Grintero thank you for your help.

Official Response

Suggested Topics