Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ERKEK2000
    Original poster 51 posts

In this current patch I encountered a new bug where my push-to-talk was always on even though my keys were working alright. I was able to turn it back to a "push-to-talk" by disabling my voice chat and enabling it. But after a single click to my push-to-talk key, my mic was always on again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

Hey @erkek2000, thanks for reaching out.

The team is looking into this issue. To help in their investigation, could you record a video that shows the issue as well as your audio settings?

If you'd prefer to add this information to R6Fix instead, you can add your information to this report.

Official Response
  • AlfaCazador
    1 posts

@erkek2000 I have the same issue. I have my settings on Push To Talk and still it keeps my mice open when in press the Push To Talk button once. The solution is the alt+tab out of the game.

• ERKEK2000
    Original poster 51 posts

@alfacazador

I will try this next time I encounter this bug, unless its fixed first of course.

• Dexter.Morgan.
    1 posts

I have this bug too! Constantly when you press Push to Talk, the microphone always on, I already began to think that something is wrong with my headset 😞

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1289 posts

@dexter-morgan Sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. At the moment this is still being looked into.

Once there is an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics