ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PlayAvE5
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello,

During the Oskoreia Season, I participated in the several games presented there. One of them that I participated several times was Veiled Threats. After few tries, the quest stopped showing up and didn't thought much of it and went to other quests.

After several hours I picked up the Homeward quest and went to the exploration area, there I talked to the NPC and was teleported to "Veiled" state of the game where the quest should be completed. Unfortunately, the game crashed, and when I reloaded the game, all the auto-saves teleported to the Veiled Threats quest NPC and not the the Homeward one. However, all my game is as if I'm in the "dream" state (No map, No raven, No mount, spooky visuals, etc) and since I was teleported away, I can't go and finish the Homeward quest because there is an invisible wall that prevents me from entering the quest area.

Is there a way I could exit this state or restart the quest?
    I really don't want to waste my last 4 hours of the game. I tried to play it in offline mode, and also retrying to finish the Veiled Threats several times, none of them worked.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• PlayAvE5
    Original poster 2 posts

Now that the festival has ended, the quest was finally canceled and I can continue my game.I just had to wait almost 3 weeks for it...

Suggested Topics