ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GeneralxAce
    Original poster 13 posts

For the past few months since I play this game all radio audio dialogue or mission dialogue and issac dialogue has not been working it's like mute tried resetting didn't work quiting nothing so is this a bug or a glitch or did they mess up the audio also the collectibles like the audio logs they don't work either

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@generalxace Hey! Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing audio issues.

In order to troubleshoot this, please try the steps here.

Should the issue continue, please send us a video showing this issue.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • GeneralxAce
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-viral I had a video but when I recorded in game I can hear it but when I play i don't hear it and the troubleshoot everything is connected nothing is wrong

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2456 posts

Hey @generalxace ,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to check, are you using Surround Sound in-game? And if so, may we please know your audio output device and any other sound software you use (such as Dolby Atmos)?

Official Response
  • GeneralxAce
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-theberry no only home cinema

• GeneralxAce
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-theberry fix it had to do with my xbox audio not the game it self sorry for the inconvenience

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@generalxace Thank you for your reply and great to hear that you managed to get this resolved.

If you need anything else please get back in touch.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics