ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• editorial
    Original poster 1484 posts

PS4: 31Mb, Xbox One: 31Mb, PC: 31Mb

Read full article
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• envy
    1 posts

bruh among us

• Dondan209
    1 posts

@Sasuke amnog us

• ImNotASmurf74
    2 posts

Literally just want the shinobi rework. Thanks for nerfing the second raider zone, ngl i said that it should be 32dmg in a comment before

• Sanguinius-IX-
    67 posts

@editorial

A while back I as well as many other players expressed a desire to see the Raider slightly nerfed so that it still has a place in the meta, because I don't want to see general nerfs to the Raider's damage that are overwhelming while I wait for the rest of the cast to "catch up" for a patch that only the players discussed without a timeline.
    I have to say that this time the developers listened to the reasonable people in this community and not the Haters, thus avoiding disaster.

The only thing I think they got wrong is this:

• If they want to lower the damage of "Chained Top Heavy" they should speed it up to 900ms (from 1000ms). Because it's unacceptable, that an attack that only does 30 damage is 1000ms slow.
    • "Top Heavy Finisher" I think should damage 34 and not 33, because it is the last attack in the chain, coming from above and is slow as an attack, it is easy to block, parry or deflect, so it is very difficult to land it on the opponent.

The rest of the changes created by the developers in my opinion are fine.

• SpamRambe
    2 posts

@Sanguinius-IX- orochi got completely gutted because they caved to complaints from lower leveled players.
    shugoki got damaged overnerfed instead of dodge bash for some reason.
    kiai should just deal half stamina damage while recharging a bit faster instead of full, increasing cool down doesnt change much.
    slip through is now just a bad choice unless all the other t3s your character has are worse.
    why are they nerfing raider top heavies at all???
    most raider and smoke bomb changes are good and thats it, generally this balancing patch is pretty bad.

• SpamRambe
    2 posts

oh also short tempered
    just why
    why would they do that
    it already wasnt good and was overshadowed

• RazgrizStraits
    1 posts

Congrats on causing at least 26 max rep Shugoki mains some who were looking forward to playing Shinobi but now will leave your game for good this time, just out of principle. This is absurd. At least Shugoki was good for about 6 months. It was fun while it lasted.
    You don't play your own game, and you only listen to the worst of your community.
    Your changes to Shugoki are abysmal and unnecessary meanwhile Highlander remains busted damage/feat wise, as he has been for over a year +the oddest animations. Especially on 30 FPS he is absurd. NO ONE should do more damage than Shugoki, that was part of his design as his identity.
    Then there is further mediocrity in your lack of care for Warlord.
    Generally light spam still runs the game on all platforms.
    Revenge has never worked properly since the CCU.
    Light spam still extremely viable and never nerfed to any extent that you claimed it would be.
    Lawbringer ignored still.
    Peacekeeper still terrible.
    Nuxia left in the dust.
    No new maps either.
    War Map irrelevant.
    We're done with your incompetence.
    Goodbye.
    Off to better pastures, to Chivalry 2, Dark Souls 2 & 3, and especially Elden Ring.

• I-get-30fps
    2 posts

@RazgrizStraits one of the worst chars in the game is busted? what? r u clowning

• ThinkinNite.NMG
    2 posts

Wheres the Y1 dlc armors

• V1ltt1
    9 posts

Lol why nerf the already poor short tempered feat? It should be buffed, also seems that Shugoki is starting to go towards [censored] tier again

• RedFrogge
    2 posts

I got it Players are spamming raider light but FOR [censored] SAKE why do you nerf him soo much
    its easy just add in your code that After Player does the same Combo within 2 second after it finished it will drain more stamina Or Dont make Move sets that allows Spamming

• SpartanB157
    2 posts

@RazgrizStraits why are you so salty tho?? There are genuinely good nerfs here. You cant expect Ubi to change every single issue in just a single update, nor can you expect them to cater to you. They're doing what they can, and maybe they're being slow about it, but still be grateful for what we've got. Also side note: no one cares that you, one person, is gonna stop playing the game. That was a very attention seeking comment

• Nev3rmorePJ
    4 posts

IMO, they should also increase the stamina cost of raider's zones (neutal and chained). It is a joke how many consecutive he can throw considering that both are unblockable and offer a bunch of feint options as well.

• ImNotASmurf74
    2 posts

@SpamRambe when aramusha heavies be doing 38dmg and you dont have revenge. In my opinion I see why it is nerfed along with slip through

• FireCat10514
    1 posts

The nerf to Slip Through is also a nerf to Nuxia, who already isn't in the best place. The nerf of Short Tempered could be called a nerf to Aramusha, but it was already underwhelming so I didn't use it anyhow. Remember that those feats are also used by other characters when you nerf them.

• MrBdur
    156 posts

Shugoki, Orochi, Raider nerfs were all good decisions.

If you think Shugoki is going to be bad now, then you are simply not very good.

If you think Orochi was "gutted", you aren't very good.

If you think Raider got nerfed too hard, then you aren't very good.

Play against me while I use any of these 3 heroes and I'll show you why they are getting nerfed. I promise you won't have a good time (unless you're a GM duelist, lol)

• BayrossPrime
    1 posts

@RazgrizStraits Are you on crack on something? Highlander is [censored] as hell.

• GoddessPrydwen
    1 posts

Dev's I played your game in the Closed Alpha, Open Alpha, Closed Beta, Open Beta, Throughout [censored] ever your doing now. Stop and ask yourself? Is this actually good?? Is this whole system better then the old complex build your character truly how you wanted, how you could increase certain aspects and sacrifice others just to achieve what that player wanted so bad? Do you guys even care about how For Honor or is it just basically (We don't care we just want more players on so we can increase server revenue payout) I mean I remember when it wasn't 15,000 for each hero, I remember when you could fine tune your damage, stamina, revenge damage, revenge shield, and so on... Why did you guys all remove this? I honestly don't think you can blame a community its your game, you build it how you want and if people don't like it they can kick rocks... The game you have now isn't your game your just the puppets doing whatever the toxic community wants. They brought light spamming into this game, they disavowed the code of honor hell its even in the title.... Doesn't anyone remember when For Honor used to hold up to its own Merits people actually watching a 1v1 and not jumping in just to gang up on someone? I do. I remember when I was the last enemy alive fighting off 1 v 1's that's Y I fell in love with for honor.

If a character releases then honestly you guys should not touch it they should be set in stone. Let players figure out how to fight them and fight against them, if I'm in combat and see a enemy roll over the hill with a tank, I'm not gonna throw my hands up and scream "omfg that's not fair we don't have tanks you can't have em" No I'm gonna kiss my a** goodbye unless someone has an AT launcher. And even If I did die by said tank, I'm not gonna go whine about how they need a nerf. I don't believe characters should be nerfed they're all unique keep them that way 🙂

• Fantom_6239
    4 posts

@BayrossPrime
    Shugoki's Top Heavy Finisher (Charged):
    900 (1300) ms, 26 (31) dmg, 12 stamina

Highlander's Top Heavy Finisher:
    600 ms, 30 dmg, 12 stamina

I don't see why HL's attacks are worse than Shugo's

Suggested Topics