ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 158 posts

Please put a system creator editing issue like the Zeus Basics Workshop from the ARMA 3 Military Simulator videogame from PC computers in which players can put and create (with infinitive numbers and infinitive quantities) enemy and allied troops, vehicles, buildings, bases, check points, ect, everything belonging to all the factions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Future Soldier also.

Alsoyou can create troops that can use the kind of shooting trigger position that you want them to use and these are the trigger positions:
    Single fire mode, 3 burst fire mode and full automatic fire mode.

Alsoyou can put troops that can shoot in Full Automatic fire mode, single fire, 3 round bursts, rapid fire in 3 round bursts fire mode and rapid fire in single fire mode and in a fire mode nicknamed "Talkative guns" also.

Alsothrough a mode like that, players can select troops to add them into troops that follow them.

Also, in the ArmA 3 new Zeus Module from ARMA 3, I think that you can put troops that use/fire/shoot their attached grenade launchers against the enemy.

Here some YouTube videos about that Zeus Module system from the game ARMA 3 and Ubisoft must to talk with Bohemia Interactive (which is the creator company from this mode and is the creator company of The ARMA videogame series) so in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road we can something like that in all of those videogames:

ArmA 3 new Zeus Module - First Look with Jester

ARMA 3 | HOW TO ZEUS: BASICS | 2021

MILITARY SUPPLY CONVOY | Arma 3 Persistent Zeus Campaign #1

MILITARY POLICE PROTECTION SQUAD | Arma 3 Persistent Zeus Campaign #2

Please add this mode to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts as soon as possible and please remember that Ubisoft have to have conversations with Bohemia Interactive about it because that mode was made by Bohemia Interactive so for respective of corporate rights and ownership rights and author rights, Ubisoft must have to have conversations with Bohemia Interactive about this mode for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Also please put an option that we can choose what characters we can play during the single player and in multiplayer sessions while using the AI teamates of Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon Breakpoint and even Holt and Midas and Weaver besides Nomad.

What I am talking you about it is to put an option that allow thebplayers to switch from Nomad to another of the AI teamates, for example, you are playing as Nomad but you can switch to Fury and being able to keep Nomad and the rest of the AI teamates in the squad but Fury takes the leader position of the The Ghost Team and Rainbow Six Team in Auroa in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Also when you choose to play by switching to control/play as an AI Teamate when you will hear the actual voice of the AI teamate that you are using. Also please put an option that allows the players to remove the tattoos from the default skin appearances of Nomad, Fury, Frixit and Vasilli while the players play with those default skin appearances but that option must not take out those tattoos out from the game if the players wants to put them back in those default skin appearances in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please also add that switching features that I am taking about into Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

And also please also add that switching features that I am taking about into Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road as soon as possible.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ShortFuse1972
    45 posts

@carlosart1989

I’m not sure why you keep asking every day for them to add new things to all the past GR games, when those games are no longer supported. Some of them are good ideas but they will never add them to the old games, much less Breakpoint. Ghost Recon will never be like ARMA. I know it’s fun to have wishes and dreams, but come on.

• carlosart1989

@shortfuse1972 , the issue is that we don't have the UNIDAD infinitive firefights lime Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts. And also, those games are not so old. For me, I do not find logical that only after 2 years, those games are not supported, for example The Division 2 is still getting updates.

That game has nearly like 4 years old and they are still people giving suggestions..

That is why I do not understand why Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts are not supported when they must be supported again.

Thanks for your answer bro.

• ShortFuse1972
    45 posts

@carlosart1989
    Ghost Recon Wildlands is nearly 5 years old, and they have made the sequel (Breakpoint) 2 1/2 years ago. I don’t have a problem with old games. I play them all the time. But when they put a sequel out, the predecessor usually stops getting support. It is unfortunate because Wildlands is a much better game. BP improved upon a lot of things, but is lacking the experience of WL. I’m not saying that your suggestions are not good, just that some of them are probably too far fetched for this franchise, and I’m afraid they are falling upon deaf ears.

• carlosart1989

@shortfuse1972, thanks for your answer. I am not offended. Do not worry, bro. Your are very kind with me bro. I wanted to tell you that I posted the issue of the AI teamates not removing their suppressors when they are supposed to remove them when the players go loud in single player in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I got an official answer from one Ubisoft development team member, he posted me back that they will make the AI teamates to remove their suppressors when the players go loud in single. They will fix that issue in another update.. Regarding the shootouts that we have in Ghost Recon Wildlands, yes they must bring back those because it is very interesting also it is like that is the kind of game mechanic that made Wildlands and its DLC's contents including Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts very acceptable by the gamers. When I got Breakpoint, I thought that they were bringing back that shootouts mechanism.

But the way, do you know about "The Division" Movie that it is being mentioned about in YouTube?

Thanks.

• ShortFuse1972
    45 posts

@carlosart1989
    I’m glad they are going to fix that issue in Breakpoint. It would be nice if they would remaster Wildlands with some of the good mechanics that are in Breakpoint. I have been making a list of what I would like to see in the next GR game. I don’t think it’s possible to make the major changes in BP the way most of us would like to see. It’s going to require it be be on next gen consoles only for the next GR title, if there is one.

I have not heard of a Division movie.

Suggested Topics