ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ventium_V2
    Original poster 14 posts

Alright, I know, some will disagree with me and I know that the most part of the community wants new guns BUT, if you guys (Ubi staff) really want to recycle some guns, please, try to recycle the P90.

Why does the P90 should be recycled? Because the only operators who have the P90 are Doc and Rook, but Doc and Rook already have the MP5. The MP5 is so much better than the P90. But i know that the P90 has potential. As you did with the AR33 (the assault riffle of Thatcher), you recyled it because Thatcher was always banned (and still is), so Flores got it. Same thing with the M870 (Bandit’s and Jager’s shotty), their shotgun got recycled because Bandit already has the MP7 and Jager the Carabine. So, can the P90 be the next?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HadesOrso9288_
    282 posts

@ventium_v2 I think the same thing can be said about allot of the guns in Siege, I literally had a conversation with my friends about weapons that are underpicked that should be recycled to give them a chance to be picked, as long as Ubisoft doesn't pair them with guns that already have a high pick rate

• xcel30
    941 posts

Yeah the biggest problem with the recycled guns is that most fo the time they don't fit the operator or pick weapons that already see some use and are popular, there are cases of unpopular guns becoming more popular after being added to a new character such as G8 due Amaru getting it alongside the angled grip

• HadesOrso9288_
    282 posts

@xcel30 yeah, that's one of the reasons why I find myself getting bored so easily now, and it's because of the lack of variety because Ubisoft seems to be content with releasing operators with recycled weapons that already have high pick rates. Don't get me wrong, some of the choices are fine, but when it comes to it, operators like Iana, Ace, Flores, Goyo, Oryx, and Melusi, who all have recycled weapons but suffer from from a lack in variety due to one of their weapons already having a high pick rate just makes the game feel boring.

Here's a list of this underpicked weapon:
    *G36C
    *M1014
    *CAMRS
    *Supernova
    *ITA12L
    *SIX12
    *BOSG.12.2
    *AR-15.50
    *M249 SAW
    *SIX12SD
    *P90
    *Super 90
    *SPAS-12
    *ACS12
    *TCSG12
    *Commando 9

And tbh there are some other guns that aren't underpicked but lose access to certain attachments or more attachments because of the gadget taking up the attachment slot and I'd also like to see those guns be available for new operators so we can experience those weapons with attachments that weren't available to them before, such as:
    *OTS-03 only being limited to 1.0x scopes due to the Flip Sight gadget, losing access scopes that 1.5x - 3.0x, and the fact that it doesn't come with a grip attachment
    *C8-SFW not having any grip attachments
    *AK-74M not having a grip attachment

Not sure if any of you would agree with me on the last part though because those last 3 weapons do have a high or decent pick rate, which is why it would be best to pair those weapons up with other recycled weapons with high pick rates as well. Tbh I've been wanting to see those guns with grip attachments or even scope attachments they currently don't have of course.

Suggested Topics