ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C0reQ7
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi there ! Sony banned my psn account and I can’t get access to the division 2 anymore.So I had to make a new one. I recently contacted to the Ubisoft support and asked them to transfer from my old account to my new one .. but they said it’s not possible.. then I came up with a different idea .. because I used to make contents and I used to find glitches for you guys .. I found the ladder glitch and the sticky bullets as well .. but now because they banned my account I had to start everything from 0 . The support said to contact here about my request.. I accepted that account cannot be transferred.. but is there any chance to give me back my SHD what I had in my previous character? my old name was .: lll-HPQ7-lll
    and my new name is .: CoreQ7
    I don’t care about my build .. just would like to get my SHD what I had before .Or at least minimum 1000 SHD level . and I can continue my job in the game and help you to make this game better .
    long live the division 2
    thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@c0req7 Hey! Thank you for getting in touch about this request. I am afraid the forums are for providing feedback and suggestions.

I am sorry to say but it is not possible to give you back your SHD.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • C0reQ7
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral you don’t have to give me back .. just increase it .. like when they did the roll back .. that’s mean they can play with the SHD level .. You can’t imagine how hard to lose more than 4000 hours division 2 gameplay..

• C0reQ7
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral this is what the Ubisoft support texted me today .: Hello and thanks for getting in touch!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your interest in The Division 2.

Due to certain limitations, our Support department is only able to offer free content in some situations.

We strongly recommend you post your request on our official forums, where it can be seen by our Community Managers and Developers.

You can also reach out to a Ubisoft business office local to you with your request:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/company/careers/locations

Ubi-Rhys

so they told me to write here .. and maybe I can get a help .. why is so hard to help for your player base ?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2456 posts

Hey @c0req7 ,

As @Ubi-Viral has noted and as noted on your case, we cannot transfer content or progress between accounts and in this instance we cannot re-instate any SHD caches to your account.

Our Community and Development teams do in occasion check these forums and note such feedback, but no SHD caches will be granted in this scenario.

Sorry if this wasn't clear and for any disappointment caused.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics